Kromlech444

Making History Parts Can't Be Seen

Question

So I own and have installed Making History on ps4, yet I can't see or use any of the parts or new launch sites I paid for.

11 answers to this question

Didn't work. This is deal. Why sell a doc if no one can use it! They even pushed back their release because of issues and we still have issues like this. Absolute crap.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kromlech444 said:

So I own and have installed Making History on ps4, yet I can't see or use any of the parts or new launch sites I paid for.

I'm having the same exact issue. I bought history and parts pack on my ps4 4 days ago and nothing at all has changed. It still says "more about history and parts pack" and I'm in desperate need of new parts:p

Edited by James Kerman
Fixed formatting

PS4 player with recent patch.

I had a similar experience, I got the update then purchased the expansion pak, it didn't seem to go through. So I powered off the console, restarted it, went to the playstation store to review my purchases, clicked on the expansion pak , and somehow it all seemed to suddenly work.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, GrouchyDevotee said:

PS4 player with recent patch.

I had a similar experience, I got the update then purchased the expansion pak, it didn't seem to go through. So I powered off the console, restarted it, went to the playstation store to review my purchases, clicked on the expansion pak , and somehow it all seemed to suddenly work.

Any more details? Did you have to make a new save?

Edited by Dirtmonkey20

Tried just downloading the add-on again, didn't work, so I've deleted and now reinstalling the game, I'll keep y'all posted.

19 minutes ago, Kromlech444 said:

Didn't work. This is deal. Why sell a doc if no one can use it! They even pushed back their release because of issues and we still have issues like this. Absolute crap.

Yeah its liquiding me off too 

Been trying to reach ksp support but they take forever 

10 hours ago, Dirtmonkey20 said:

So I finally uninstalled kerbal and the dlc for the fifth time and it Muraculacly worked.

:p

Well there is hope then