A thread about things that you want to say, but your self esteem doesn't let you.

JERONIMO

Trust me, this thread is freedom thread, hey. maybe i'll change it later to this!

i mean you can post here something like "monkey grumpy", and as long as u follow the rules of the forum. u'll be good.

Edited by JERONIMO
ummmm what good excuse i can make for one?

On 6/8/2019 at 12:41 AM, Nuke said:

i say lots of things, but people just assume im insane and usually ignore me. 

/summon autistic bubble series

time to marry Cleevy , when other people think your crazy better to talk with It about what's unreachable for bipeds and most bio being in their current form in space but reachable for philae and it's family.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
tralalala dislocated typo as all ways or another

1 hour ago, Aperture Science said:

We need a "A thread about things that you want to say, but nor your self esteem nor the forum's rules let you" thread

a yup, thing like wut the wuth how could it be possible in 2019 with internet country still get some different lawsuit set for terrestrian biped depending where they are born @timestamp  a well true, but sorry with this one ... 

sorry, sorry, sorry my brain just 404 cannot compute

and as it evolve too slowly from my pov during my insignifiant lifespan, sort of eh i m not from 2019 more like 30 043 bc, sort of, just sort of then:

/summon autistic bubble deal with your craps peops leave me alone i m done with it since long

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
i remind neandertal vs cromagnon without planet limitation consciousness ... 2019 and still stuck cavern 1 vs cavern 2 ?

hey , ) then come taht old edu story, the need for contrast and gauss repart far a way a side or another ... and also that time is the sole word that i found yet in dictionnaries that's not defined per contrast and rainbow layers 

time just pass and it don't need anyone to speak or tlak about it to exist ^^ all other word i know are defined per contrast with another/some others word(s)

i find that pretty interesting as well ; ) time just exist and even if the universe is totally wiped, time will remain ; )

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
some typo, not all, feeling lazy with syntaxes ... for some reasonZzzz

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, XB-70A said:

Many years ago, I used to...  I used to listen at Owl City...  ;.;

Today, I am so ashamed of it that I never talk about it during meetings with others instrument players.

you would not believe your eyes

On 6/29/2019 at 7:38 AM, XB-70A said:

I used to listen at Owl City...  ;.;

I've never known who made those songs (this, this, this too ?). Thanks for telling me that, I barely ever look up or remember artists, I just know what sounds good, what sound OK and what doesn't sound well from the radio.

Obviously now it's slightly disqualified from my main list because they all have lyrics...

And perhaps on that end, I've become somewhat averse to lyrics since you might not know what they really mean; ie. this... I just have no idea, but I don't feel particularly well on it. I've since regarded lyrics as distracting from the tunes of the song.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:38 PM, XB-70A said:

Many years ago, I used to...  I used to listen at Owl City...

I just took a listen... I like my music a little more aggressive... but at the same time, I don't hate these guys like I hate some other bands... lol...

As for myself, for the longest time I hated to admit how much I like classical music. It's only been the last decade or so that it's making a huge comeback, and crossing over into metal... and I couldn't be more excited!
Go Tina Guo!!!

Edited by Just Jim

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

I just took a listen... I like my music a little more aggressive... but at the same time, I don't hate these guys like I hate some other bands... lol...

Me as well, somewhat. Having always been a follower of New Wave and Neo-Prog, I do not really have a problem appreciating many kinds, from Romantic to Heavy Metal. Everything is fine until it is not rap, hip-hop, or modern electro.

I'm an obsessive Touhou fan. In way too deep. Even learned some [extremely] basic Japanese to experience it better.

Also, the other day I realised that GTA 3 was released the day after I was born, and it made me feel weird. That was the first game I played that had any real driving mechanics, and I first played it last fall. Sometimes I feel that I don't quite belong in my generation.

46 minutes ago, roboslacker said:

the other day I realised that GTA 3 was released the day after I was born

The first game I ever played on the PS2 (even if I was, you know... 8 years younger than the official age-limit). The freedom of choice and movement was so incredible, so many possibilities while SM64 and LoZ OoC had already given us so much opportunity.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:02 AM, XB-70A said:

even if I was, you know... 8 years younger than the official age-limit

haha i remember sneaking into the lounge room muting the tv and wincing at the tvs ridiculously loud startup sound late at night just so i could drive cars and fly planes in san-andreas like i couldn't in any other game at the time and when my parents caught me they would yell at me for reasons (at the time) i did not understand and hide the ps2 from me....but or course i would find it again and the cycle would continue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am scared of revealing my country of origin to anyone online, even on this forum. It seems people don't have a good image of my country in their minds. They keep talking about "You guys should not have rockets, you should have toilets." "Ugh how do you survive the stench " "How many kids would have been fed from space program's money? " and TONS of racist stuff that I can't write here. And reasoning with them is pointless, they just keep sticking the nail in the wound and keep digging around....

I joined the discord page for a game, and I was introducing myself. When I told them about my country, I WAS BOMBED by slurs and xenophobic comments. Thankfully the Moderator was mature enough to take action.

None of what they say can shake my belief and faith in my country, I have a thicker skin than that. But it disturbs me to think that almost all of the next generation of the rest of the world has these false perceptions of my country in their mind, and would probably not like being my (future)kid's friends, or outright hate him/her.

2 hours ago, Selective Genius said:

I am scared of revealing my country of origin to anyone online, even on this forum. It seems people don't have a good image of my country in their minds. They keep talking about "You guys should not have rockets, you should have toilets." "Ugh how do you survive the stench " "How many kids would have been fed from space program's money? " and TONS of racist stuff that I can't write here. And reasoning with them is pointless, they just keep sticking the nail in the wound and keep digging around....

I joined the discord page for a game, and I was introducing myself. When I told them about my country, I WAS BOMBED by slurs and xenophobic comments. Thankfully the Moderator was mature enough to take action.

None of what they say can shake my belief and faith in my country, I have a thicker skin than that. But it disturbs me to think that almost all of the next generation of the rest of the world has these false perceptions of my country in their mind, and would probably not like being my (future)kid's friends, or outright hate him/her.

oh...

anyway, I Might have autism.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, Selective Genius said:

sometimes i am ashamed to tell people my country of origin as we seem to ge going down the toilet lately.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.