Is B9 Aerospace still being maintained?

GreyWolf

Hi to all who's reading this.

Does anyone know if B9 aerospace or the HX is compatible with ksp 1.7? Or if theres an update for 1.7? I've been looking for such a long time now but to no avail. I was wishing to be able to more easily build starships and battleships with the HX.

Thanks.

B9 hasn't been updated since 1.5.x but it is a pretty simple mod, as in doesn't have many new mechanics or fancy modules like KSPI, so it is probably going to work fine with just about any recent KSP version (I'm currently using a 1.3.1 version for 1.7.2 because I can't be bothered to update). The one thing that could break is the part switching, theres a bug in the 1.7 versions that makes it not remove the tanks you switched off of until you click off of the part, but outside of the part switching mods (which when they break, seem to get fixed pretty quickly) it seems pretty stable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.