KAS connection not available hose disappears. Cant connect KAS

I have recently purchased the Breaking ground DLC and I also have KAS latest version and KIS latest version.   When i disconnect an "old" hose reel the hose disappears , I get the "press Y to drop".  I cannot drop the hose  connector,  pressing Y does nothing,  I cannot connect it either.  All of the sockets glow in a blue, I cannot return it to the hose reel either and all  unused hose reels say connection is not available.   If  i go go to the VAB and add a new hose reel to a new ship, its all fine.  Anyone else have this issue?  Or is it just my luck?

Thanks

On 6/4/2019 at 3:32 PM, Zargon said:

I have recently purchased the Breaking ground DLC and I also have KAS latest version and KIS latest version.   When i disconnect an "old" hose reel the hose disappears , I get the "press Y to drop".  I cannot drop the hose  connector,  pressing Y does nothing,  I cannot connect it either.  All of the sockets glow in a blue, I cannot return it to the hose reel either and all  unused hose reels say connection is not available.   If  i go go to the VAB and add a new hose reel to a new ship, its all fine.  Anyone else have this issue?  Or is it just my luck?

Thanks

It's no bug

I once had this issue in ksp 1.6

All you need to do is go into your game data folder where inside it says "squad" and "squad expansion" and you need to make sure the mods are along side it (doesnt matter what order) like this:

Squad

Squad expansion

KAS

(Same with any other mods)

And make sure there isnt any other folder called "game data" in your game data folder as the game gets confused with the files

It should work as it I have KAS now in ksp breaking ground

I hope this fixes it 

Reply if it doesn't

I can confirm that "Breaking Ground" actually breaks the game if using KIS and KAS.   Those are for now incompatible.

Tried numerous reinstall and each times it breaks the game... Will have to wait for new mod versions.

1 hour ago, younitty said:

I can confirm that "Breaking Ground" actually breaks the game if using KIS and KAS.   Those are for now incompatible.

Tried numerous reinstall and each times it breaks the game... Will have to wait for new mod versions.

That's weird my kis KAS works perfectly

On 6/6/2019 at 9:56 AM, KASA59 said:

It's no bug

All you need to do is go into your game data folder where inside it says "squad" and "squad expansion" and you need to make sure the mods are along side it (doesnt matter what order) like this:

Squad

Squad expansion

KAS

And make sure there isnt any other folder called "game data" in your game data folder as the game gets confused with the files

I hope this fixes it 

Reply if it doesn't

They are already  there.  I have already tried deleting them and re adding and updating them.  There is no "game data folder"  KSP without KAS is not enjoyable.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 9:11 AM, Tonka Crash said:

@Zargon KAS is currently broken in 1.7.1.  Any updates on that status will be in the forum thread devoted to KAS.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:56 AM, KASA59 said:

It's no bug

Squad

Squad expansion

KAS

I hope this fixes it 

Reply if it doesn't

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:31 PM, Zargon said:

KASA59  Im assuming you have breaking ground installed and the latest versions of KAS and KIS.   Anything else?

yeah i had 29 other mods lol

Edited by KASA59

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.