Build singular sentence without using the first letter of the English lexicon.

JERONIMO

Easy, build a sentence without the letter "A".

RULES:

1. The sentence must not include the first letter of the English lexicon.
  2. Try not to repost someone else post.
  3. that's it.

also to get this epic badge you need just to participate :)

7lmBHwE.jpg

Edited by JERONIMO

I would be inclined to think this is impossibly, ridiculously difficult, but seeing you guys spelling out such simple sentences without the first letter of our lexicon I will now show you people how it's done.

To be honest, it's pretty simple.

Edited by Ho Lam Kerman

Why should someone even begin trying to use the letter prior to "B", when there is so nice set of other, competing methods to express your thoughts, even if the corresponding key of your computer is broken, and you need to think out how to omit it in your work.

(I hope, it's in English, more or less).

Constructing sentences without the specific letter is simple, see? Kerbiloid, your sentence seems good English to me.

For higher difficulty, try to omit the fifth letter in lieu of the first. Tricky I suspect.

• 3 weeks later...

Sentences without the first letter of the the English lexicon is tricky no doubt, though I might be disciplined enough to get the job done if I do it slowly.

Edited by lapis

Hello My fellow forum poster! How do you on period of time this is 24 hours long? Im living a good period of 24 hours myself! I've done some Python coding with some success debug some section of my flight computer. The section I debugged involved the in flight destruction sequence. KSP has been used on my computer in this 24 hour time period for 3 hours or so.

Note: That was painful

Edited by Cheif Operations Director

• 3 weeks later...

Truthfully, it is very simple to do.

You just need to try.

There it is, it's done !

I did so well, there're four of them !

Edited by YNM

One might think the objective provided to us is quite difficult. Nevertheless, I hope my repertoire of words not commonly used is sufficient in producing some numbers of sentences without use of the letter A.

Aw, drat.

no ideo hot hole, i'll miss kerbol, but we get Vol in Do crew now

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
kerbol + dress end eve Dromo kind off + myst her i goo threodZzzz [use hoes insteod eosy & cosy olmost smort] vorious typo and lite det-oils

Moho, Eve, Gilly, Kerbin, Mun, Minmus, Ike, Dres, Jool, Pol, Bop, Tylo, Eeloo, in other words likely every body of the Kerbol system, except the Ike's owner together with some Jool moons, does not require the mentioned letter to type its title before sending the most victorious expedition in history to explore it to perform our mission objectives.

Edited by kerbiloid

• 1 month later...

Why is this thread required? I feel like it's too easy to come up with numerous sentences without using the first english letter.

Edited by Kernel Kraken
How do I put a picture in the box under the post where someone would sign using the word they were given to call themselves on the time of their birth?

• 3 weeks later...