Build singular sentence without using the first letter of the English lexicon.

JERONIMO

In,out,left,right,there is no down only rise, Wherever you go you'll see there is no drop only climbing, sliding, fighting, pure delighting before the end of things come this direction, just be smiles, no need for perfection. So much to do with little thought for finishing it with only nought. Just grin from nose to chin for in this world we ever spin.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The possibility of sentence construction without the illicit letter is highly likely. It is even possible to form two sentences without the first letter of the English lexicon. The possibility of there being sentences with “E” however is highly unlikely

I like to believe the illicit letter enjoys inserting itself into the modern English lexicon. The method of its doing so is highly suspicious.

(Non-native English speaker, this challenge burned my mind even more then the time in high school where we went without saying と ("[ILLICIT LETTER]nd" in Japanese) for two weeks)

(Do we need to use proper morphology and correct spelling?

On 3/16/2022 at 5:56 AM, SSTO Crasher said:

Depressingly, my profile includes the illicit letter.

So does mine!