mudkipboy7

What should I work on  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What should I work on

• Gregus and it's moons
    • Grisus and it's moons
    • Grid
    • Other small body's around Greegus

The Greegus system mods is a mod that is in early development it is intended to add another solar system to go to with lore scattered around it.

List of planned objects.

Greehgohs (Star) is a medium sized blue star that will be the star that most new planets will obit around. (satrting to be developed.)

Grid (Hellish firey world) will be the closest planet to Greegus with hot gaseous carbon and silicon in the upper atmosphere.

Grid B (Molten asteroid moon) will be Grids Moon, it will be a small asteroid with most of its surface covered in molten iron.

Grisus (Large Brown dwarf) is a Large brown dwarf in a semi binary orbit with Greehgos, it has a very large number of moons even  with one being a small gas giant with it's own sub moon.

Grisus D (large gasous moon with a sub moon)

Gregus (large habitable world) orbits within the habitable zone of it's star, it has green water with blue plants and a sentient reptilian race (not in game just in the lore) s it supports a number of moons and also also has a large ring system.

Grim A (Hot, Binary moon 1)

Grim B (Habitable, Binary moon 2)

This is my first mod so if I am  having trouble I will post my files, and if you see the problem tell me. 

Edited by mudkipboy7

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh sorry about that I started developing it but I was never able to make much progress because I'm bad at modding ksp, and I got distracted.

On 7/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, Shawn Kerman said:

Has this nice mod made any progress?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.