[Breaking ground] How to collect experiment(observing the mysterious slime)?

I have accepted the contract to build ground science station on a Mun and to collect the science data of observing the mysterious slime. But I can't finish this contract. I tried to pick up a science module with a slime to a ship, but when I came back to Kerbin the contract still was uncompleted. What should I do to complete this contract?

On the picture(there's on Russian) on the marked place written that collected 607% of 50% of data

CADB48F220D2575C9B5A7663C25289F2DE94F7CC

Edited by CrazyGreenPilot_RUS
added a picture

On 6/6/2019 at 12:43 PM, CrazyGreenPilot_RUS said:

On the picture(there's on Russian) on the marked place written that collected 607% of 50% of data

I can't read Russian.  Does it say if any of the data has been transmitted?  There are 2 lines on the PAW, one for collected and another for transmitted.

I do not see any of the radio antenna modules in your picture.  if you have communications networks enabled in game settings, then you always need an antenna module or you cannot transmit any science.  That might be your problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.