Well

[1.7.3] Interkosmos 0.2 ( Science Parts )

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Interkosmos - Science Parts for KSP

FPbQ6Qt.jpg

 Interkosmos includes 6 Science parts inspired by real experiment :

Photopolarimeter, Photometer, Hydrometer, IR Spectrometer, GasAnalyzer, Crystallisation Facility

The Crystallisation Facility is also a Crystals Generator, with electricity and time the part could produce 50 Crystals Unit (new resource). When you recover the part full of crystals, you win 5000:funds: Really helpful for career!

7XceXxK.png

 

Download:     Spacedock  /  Github

22WzTIB.png

Licence Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

Changelog

Spoiler

 

Interkosmos 0.2 [2019-06-15]
-------------------------------

    - Fix Empty ScienceDef
    - Add Tweakscale Patch made by @Hraban
 
    
Interkosmos 0.1 [2019-06-10]
-------------------------------

    - Initial upload

 

Graphic Patch made by @DiscoSlelge 

Tweakscale Compatibility patch made by @hraban

RhzBJjA.jpg

Those Science part have be made to fit my favorite mod "Tantares" so if you want an awesome mod to go with it :

Edited by Well
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely new parts! Gratz on release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do these parts interact with your versions of them in KNES?  Should I just use the parts from that mod?  Are they moving to this mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DStaal said:

How do these parts interact with your versions of them in KNES?  Should I just use the parts from that mod?  Are they moving to this mod?

I'm probably going to depreciate them on Knes, but for now i've tested with both mod installed, look like that don't make any conflict  

Edited by Well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Dragon01 said:

Think you could make variants for Universal Storage?

No, Universal storage have already some useful and wonderful cargo bay for surface attach parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but it's too big to place an entire cargo bay just for them. Wedges can be attached in a much more compact way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Well,

if you want, add this TweakScale settings as patchfile to your Mod.

@PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_Sensor_Hydrometer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_Sensor_IRSpectrometer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}@PART[Box_Sensor_Photometer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_Sensor_Photopolarimeter]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_XL_Crystals_Generator]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Well,

Very nice mod, tx for your work.

Happy to see good Orbiter modder here !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hraban said:

Hi Well,

if you want, add this TweakScale settings as patchfile to your Mod.


@PART[Box_Sensor_GasAnalyzer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_Sensor_Hydrometer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_Sensor_IRSpectrometer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}@PART[Box_Sensor_Photometer]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_Sensor_Photopolarimeter]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}
@PART[Box_XL_Crystals_Generator]:NEEDS[TweakScale]
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        type = free
    }
}

 

thank you. would suggest included a ':NEEDS[Interkosmos,' in those patches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

thank you. would suggest included a ':NEEDS[Interkosmos,' in those patches.

I don't think that need that. the patch is here only if you have Interkosmos.. so...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't use tweakscale, but i could include that, thanks for the patch @hraban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Interkosmos 0.2 Online

I've Added the Tweakscale patch made by @hraban

And fixed empty science Def

Edited by Well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 9:15 AM, Well said:

ressource

From the OP, the above work is misspelled.

it should be: resource

Beyond that, really nice parts, will be trying them out soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

From the OP, the above work is misspelled.

it should be: resource

Beyond that, really nice parts, will be trying them out soon

many thanks, i've write it in french :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Well said:

many thanks, i've write it in french :confused:

Not a problem, that’s why I pointed it out.

m

My only issue is with the license; I’m not a fan of a license which disallows anyone from adopting it if the author goes away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

My only issue is with the license; I’m not a fan of a license which disallows anyone from adopting it if the author goes away.

Sorry about that, personnal choice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Well said:

Sorry about that, personnal choice 

And I respect that, doesnt mean I have to like it :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 3:15 PM, Well said:

The Crystallisation Facility is also a Crystals Generator, with electricity and time the part could produce 50 Crystals Unit (new resource). When you recover the part full of crystals, you win 5000:funds: Really helpful for career!

 

Hello @Well,

I like your mod! Thank you for it. :wink:

 

 

And I have a question:

What do I have to do, to get the 5000 Science?

 

Because I tried it out in a Science game on KSP 1.7.3, and didn't get anything...

I put a probe with the Crystal Generator in an 100km-orbit around Kerbin, for about 24 days, than recovered it on Kerbin with 50.00 Crystals, but didn't get any science.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, N3N said:

What do I have to do, to get the 5000 Science?

 

Because I tried it out in a Science game on KSP 1.7.3, and didn't get anything...

I put a probe with the Crystal Generator in an 100km-orbit around Kerbin, for about 24 days, than recovered it on Kerbin with 50.00 Crystals, but didn't get any science.

Because the crystals experiment don't get any science (just a little like other experiment).... you have probably see the Kottabo review of this mod...

Kottabo is mistaken in the video... he have talked about 5000 science... but the Crystals experiment : 50 Crystals = 5000 Funds! Not 5000 Science.

The idea is to help also in career mode to get a little money.

See the comment of the vids here:

Pep7e3v.png

I'm really sad he make this mistake on the review, because that could make a lot of misunderstood for player ;.;

Sorry

Edited by Well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Well said:

Because the crystals experiment don't get any science (just a little like other experiment).... you have probably see the Kottabo review of this mod...

Kottabo is mistaken in the video... he have talked about 5000 science... but the Crystals experiment : 50 Crystals = 5000 Funds! Not 5000 Science.

...

I'm really sad he make this mistake on the review, because that could make a lot of misunderstood for player ;.;

Sorry

Hello,

OK, that explains it. :wink:

Still, thank you, it's a great mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.