[Possibly solved] Constant crashing since updating to 1.7.1

EDIT: I've been trying to figure it out and I think it might be Scatterer. I looked through all the output logs I had saved for the crashes, and almost of them have this line just before the crash: "[Scatterer] AtmosphereProjector destructor called". I uninstalled Scatterer and since then I haven't had a crash, although I've only been playing for ~50 minutes.

Hey everyone. I recently updated my 1.5.1 modded install to 1.7.1 and since then KSP has been crashing frequently, around every 20-30 minutes. Crashes tend to occur when I'm doing one of the following:

• Saving and exiting to the main menu (this causes the most crashes)
  • Quitting the game (it crashes before KSP closes normally)
  • Loading a quicksave
  • Reverting to VAB/SPH
  • Launching a craft from the VAB/SPH

KSP will also occasionally just randomly crash when I'm not doing any of the above things. I've noticed that completely random crashes generally happen only when I've barely done any of the above things. (E.g. I've been on the same craft for the last ~30 minutes without quicksaving, going to the VAB, quitting the game, etc.) Random crashes also take longer to occur; around 40-50 minutes.

I have a few mods that are meant for older versions of KSP, but as far as I know they're pretty much all only one version behind. (KSP 1.6.x) I'm assuming a mod is causing these crashes, but it would take an incredibly long time to narrow it down as the crashes only occur every half hour or so, and I have 23 mods.

Here's my computer information:

• Windows 10 (up to date)
  • 32GB of RAM
  • I5-8600k
  • GTX 1050 2GB

Here's my KSP information:

• Running on the 64 bit version (KSP_x64.exe)
  • 23 mods installed (Here's a photo of all of them. All installed mods are up to date, although some are behind in KSP versions.)

Here's the download to both the output.log and the error.log.

Thank you for your time!

Edited by The_8_Bit_Zombie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.