[1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x] Mk-X Spaceplane Parts

linuxgurugamer

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
14 minutes ago, cameronisher3 said:

im glad this mod got updated, but now that ive installed the update its locked my craft files from the old version citing a part that is still in the mod. wouldve liked for this to not happen, as ive now just lost an afternoons work

What do you mean "locked"?

3 hours ago, cameronisher3 said:

i went from the last update on the old thread to the lastest update from you.

heres what i mean by locked https://imgur.com/a/5g57Uli 

hopefully this can be helpful 

Send me the craft file, pls

What happens if you load it anyway?  I've seen that message from stock vessels recently 

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Send me the craft file, pls

What happens if you load it anyway?  I've seen that message from stock vessels recently 

heres the craft file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cksm9x7mxfu8m2/X-37B.craft?dl=0

when i try loading it anyway, it doesnt load anything and instead pops up the same little menu saying what im missing. 

1 hour ago, cameronisher3 said:

heres the craft file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cksm9x7mxfu8m2/X-37B.craft?dl=0

when i try loading it anyway, it doesnt load anything and instead pops up the same little menu saying what im missing. 

Ok.  I dont know what's missing, the same parts are still there.  I'll look at this later, when done working 

3 hours ago, cameronisher3 said:

I would have preferred if you had provided a craft which didn't require so many other mods installed.  Or at least a list of the mods required

On 12/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

I would have preferred if you had provided a craft which didn't require so many other mods installed.  Or at least a list of the mods required

youre right, my bad. i completely forgot i had used parts from other mods. i see youve sorted it out already, so ill get out of your hair. thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

New  release, 0.1.2

• Thanks to github user AtomikkuSan for these:
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_LFO.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_RCS.cfg
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_LqfOx_RCS.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_cargoBay.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_droneCore.cfg
    • Create MM_New_Wings.cfg
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_crewModule.cfg

11 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New  release, 0.1.2

• Update CONFIG_X-37B_RCS.cfg
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_LqfOx_RCS.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_cargoBay.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_droneCore.cfg
    • Create MM_New_Wings.cfg
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_crewModule.cfg

What is MM New_Wings ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New release, 0.1.3

• Create CONFIG_ElevonSquished.cfg
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_XeGas.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_crewModule.cfg
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_scienceModule.cfg
    • OMS Engines and Other Updates!
    • Create CONFIG_X-37B_MP.cfg
    • Update CONFIG_X-37B_LqfOx_RCS.cfg

• 2 months later...

Nice parts!  I am always a sucker for parts that let me build little shuttle-like craft.

I did find a problem with one of the parts, however.  The science lab appears to be in the wrong category and lacks its crew capacity.  Easy fix on my end by modifying the cfg, but I am sure there are others who wouldn't know how to.

Looking at the github page, I noticed you had a KNES compatibility patch at one point to use some of its IVAs.  Might I ask why you deleted that?  I grabbed the now-deleted file and used it and it was a nice improvement over the stock IVA option.

I'm very thankful for the community members who bring back and maintain older mods.  Thank you soooo much!

14 hours ago, aviin said:

Nice parts!  I am always a sucker for parts that let me build little shuttle-like craft.

I did find a problem with one of the parts, however.  The science lab appears to be in the wrong category and lacks its crew capacity.  Easy fix on my end by modifying the cfg, but I am sure there are others who wouldn't know how to.

Looking at the github page, I noticed you had a KNES compatibility patch at one point to use some of its IVAs.  Might I ask why you deleted that?  I grabbed the now-deleted file and used it and it was a nice improvement over the stock IVA option.

I'm very thankful for the community members who bring back and maintain older mods.  Thank you soooo much!

I would appreciate seeing the changes you did.

Not sure about the KNES right now, will have to look at it later

Edit:  I made the changes since I had a few minutes.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

@linuxgurugamer If you're updating this I found one very minor issue. In the config "CONFIG_X-37B_MP.cfg" it reads "Monopropellant" and should be "MonoPropellant" with a capital "P", if not, the tank in the game will not have any MP in it.

14 hours ago, aviin said:

I've made the fixes

I'll add back the KNES, not sure why it was added and removed the same day.  Emails are gone

1 hour ago, Forked Camphor said:

@linuxgurugamer If you're updating this I found one very minor issue. In the config "CONFIG_X-37B_MP.cfg" it reads "Monopropellant" and should be "MonoPropellant" with a capital "P", if not, the tank in the game will not have any MP in it.

Fixed.

will get an update out soon

New release, 0.1.3.1

• Thanks to @aviin for notifing me of this:
    • Added crew capacity to the science lab
    • Fixed catagory for the science lab
  • Thanks to @Forked Camphor for notifing me of this:
    • Fixed the capitalization of MonoPropellant in CONFIG_X-37B_MP.cfg
  • Added KNES patch back in

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.