Kroslev Kerman

Any Reccomended Autopilots for 1.7.2??

I just got back into KSP after like 1 year and i want to learn how to fly again so any reccomended autpilots that help to learn begginers to fly again??

There are none in the stock game and so your question has been moved to the modding subforum. 

So of course there is always MechJeb2 which can do stuff for you. Its pretty good for planes too if i remember correctly.

For launches, there is also "GravityTurn Continued" which tries to figure out the optimal launch profile for your rocket. 

I use both 'atmosphere autopilot' and 'kramax', to aid with flight level, speed keeping etc. Both are working fine with 1.7.2. They are excellent if you want only piloting aid, short of the complete hands-off control that mechjeb provides. 

'nav utilities continued' is also working great, its not an autopilot but rather a navigation tool, but still worth the mention.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.