after i see the cinematic trailer it was realy cool to see the new spacesutes, but after install the DLC i was disapointet becouse all kerbals had that orange elite spacesuit, so the blue non-elite spacesuite is missing

here the cool trailer again:

at this point i prefer to have a spacesuite for each proffession (pilot engeneer scientist tourist)  a simple icon on the helmet to identify in eva will be nice,

atm its needed a texture replacer mod, but at least a mod support for the coat hanger will be awsome

2 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Have you clicked on the little hangar icon by the Kerbal in the VAB/SPH, or do you mean it's missing when you do that? 

I believe he means that in the trailer there are Kerbals wearing a blue version of the suit but in-game the orange suit is the only option.

Just now, RealKerbal3x said:

I believe he means that in the trailer there are Kerbals wearing a blue version of the suit but in-game the orange suit is the only option.

You need 1.7.2 for the RGB sliders.

bcdscreenshot0.png

3 hours ago, Geonovast said:

You need 1.7.2 for the RGB sliders.

bcdscreenshot0.png

I know about the 1.7.2 RGB sliders, what @Shaymesis talking about is that in the trailer some of the Kerbals are wearing a suit which has blue highlights instead of orange (on the suit itself, not the emissive strips), and isn’t available in-game.

Edited by RealKerbal3x

5 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I know about the 1.7.2 RGB sliders, what @Shaymesis talking about is that in the trailer some of the Kerbals are wearing a suit which has blue highlights instead of orange (on the suit itself, not the emissive strips), and isn’t available in-game.

Ah yes.

It's my experience that it's usually best to ignore trailers, as they're almost never indicative to what they're actually advertising.

Take the KSP 1.2 trailer which advertised the commnet by showing a bunch of robotics that totally existed in game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.