there is no surface feature can you help me ? (things like rocks or trees...)

there is no surface feature can you help me ? (things like rocks or trees...) 

all the planets are clear , not a rock , not a pebble !  why ?(ksp 1.7.1) and alot of mods dont work (bd armory , kerbal foundries...)

Edited by accueil750

Welcome to the forum @accueil750.

I have moved your question to gameplay questions.

The 1.7.2 patch makes the Breaking Ground surface features more abundant.

If you mean the normal terrain features you need to go to the main menu settings, click graphics on the left and in the top left you should see an option to enable 'scatter terrains' and a slider for density.

Did you start a new game? Surface features are only enabled in new games. Alternatively you can edit your safefile:

Don't forget to backup your safe before.

To make sure there are any features open Debug menu and enable the Surface Feature cheat. It will mark near features with a red spot

There are two completely different kinds of terrain features. One kind is called "scatters". They are trees and stones. They don't do anything except look cute and slow down your game. To turn scatters on, you do it in your Main Settings screen, as James Kerman said.

The NEW surface features are called ROCs. They are much more than trees and stones. They are different special things for each planet. To find them, you need to use a rover. You cannot see them from orbit, and you cannot see them from a plane that is moving fast. To find the first one, to see what they look like -- use the Alt-F12 debug menu and turn on the cheat that locates them for you. Then follow the arrow. But as Jost said, you need to start a new game for the ROCs to be activated.

i find 2 kerbal size rocks but i can get trought without collision , there is no arrow with debug menu and the numbers (distance from a baobab tree) dont change even if i go to north pole. *edit: thanks now i can have surface features :):) :) :) :) :)  *

Edited by accueil750
duna

2 hours ago, accueil750 said:

i find 2 kerbal size rocks but i can get trought without collision , there is no arrow with debug menu and the numbers (distance from a baobab tree) dont change even if i go to north pole. *edit: thanks now i can have surface features :):) :) :) :) :)  *

If you can go through, they are the regular terrain scatters aka vanilla eyecandy which slowes down your machine :) They have nothing to do with Breaking Grounds surface features and don't give any science. You can disable them in the settings. 

Edited by jost

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.