My steam cloud saves are zombies that will not die.

I'm at my wits end, I literally can NOT get rid of these old save games, I have like a dozen of them that just accumulate. I even turned off the steam cloud sync and I swear to god they even still managed to come back.

I would think deleting them IN-GAME would trigger it to wipe the steam cloud save but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

I just want them to die :(

I briefly looked, but somebody else had this same issue within the last couple months.   I'd try looking through the last half dozen pages or so and see if the thread pops out at you. 

Also might want to try searching for "Zombie", I think they used the same term. 

On 7/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, Frostiken said:

I'm at my wits end, I literally can NOT get rid of these old save games, I have like a dozen of them that just accumulate. I even turned off the steam cloud sync and I swear to god they even still managed to come back.:(

Make sure you disable steam cloud from Library and not from general settings(Just in case), Right Click on Kerbal->Properties->Updates->Steam Cloud

Have you tried of clearing the download cache?Steam->Settings->Downloads.

Edited by Boyster

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.