[1.12.x] Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit | Stockalike Space Shuttle Orbiter! | (Tubes!) | v1.1.8

benjee10

Did you delete the old version of B9PartSwitch and all its dependencies in the GameData folder and then copied in the new release?

If you did that, then you probably need to ask over in the B9PartSwitch thread. I do not know it well enough to figure what could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, chris-kerbal said:

Did you delete the old version of B9PartSwitch and all its dependencies in the GameData folder and then copied in the new release?

If you did that, then you probably need to ask over in the B9PartSwitch thread. I do not know it well enough to figure what could be wrong.

Yes, and it's ReadMe stated that 1.10.1 is the only supported version

18 hours ago, HelloMaxxo said:

1.11.2 Sandbox mode

(i have other  mods that may effect depending)

unknown.png

18 hours ago, HelloMaxxo said:

Thank you, but i ran into an error

unknown.png

That`s because you deleted the ModuleManager as you can see in your first pic. There are only 4 other MM-files which are created automatically. Delete this four files and copy ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll into GameData. Also: there is a Changelog file which are wrong there. Delete ist. And last but not least: you installed Automated Static File Localizer (KSPModFileLocalizer.dll). It is very old and outdated. I don`t know if it works anymore. Delete it.

On 4/4/2021 at 7:32 AM, Clamp-o-Tron said:

1. Since those engines don’t have waterfall configurations and you don’t have RealPlume installed, they’ll go back to stock plumes.

https://gist.github.com/Clamp-o-Tron/d59175b24d43434f7ac1be71809756fb
Will fix it by adding waterfall configurations to that engine, just copy/paste it into a new .cfg file somewhere in GameData.

The patch doesn't seem to be working for me, it just comes up with the RealPlume instead.

screenshot226.png

Hi, I have a problem with the Viking engine, when I attach it, the editor breaks:

- Attach nodes disappearing

- The engine disappears from the ship

-I can't save the ship

-I can't get out of VAB

Someone had a similar problem?

I am playing on version 1.11.2

On 4/5/2021 at 11:56 PM, KeaKaka said:

The patch doesn't seem to be working for me, it just comes up with the RealPlume instead.

Looks like you've got Waterfall Plumes on the SSMEs, which is the only engine included in that config. The SRB's do not have Waterfall configs, and there really aren't any plans to create SRB plumes per Nertea from the Waterfall team.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:57 PM, Kakub said:

Hi, I have a problem with the Viking engine, when I attach it, the editor breaks:

- Attach nodes disappearing

- The engine disappears from the ship

-I can't save the ship

-I can't get out of VAB

Someone had a similar problem?

I am playing on version 1.11.2

Same here, I tried using the Viking as a root part, attaching it to the aft fuselage, and re-rooting it so the aft fuselage was straight, only works for 1 engine though.

1 hour ago, Pepethecat said:

I dont think this is normal but the shuttle for me when gliding in the atmosphere is straight up unflyable. It flips backwarks no matter what I do and stalls.

I had the same issue, my problem is that I used the stock SSMEs instead of the included ones, the stock ones are triple the weight of the included engines.

On 4/5/2021 at 10:42 AM, Cheesecake said:

The Boattail already exists. Made by @rogerwang86:

https://spacedock.info/mod/2472/Project EOC(WIP)

Whoa, I did not know this existed. Thanks for posting, glad I stumbled upon it.

5 hours ago, EDS_Pilot said:

Same here, I tried using the Viking as a root part, attaching it to the aft fuselage, and re-rooting it so the aft fuselage was straight, only works for 1 engine though.

I had this problem, too. If you switch editors & switch back, it should fix it for now. I haven't tried to find a fix yet, but I noticed it was fixed when I moved from SPH to VAB to add the ET/Booster stack. Don't know how consistent it is, but figured I'd say something.

14 hours ago, SpaceFace545 said:

I had the same issue, my problem is that I used the stock SSMEs instead of the included ones, the stock ones are triple the weight of the included engines.

Yeah but the ones included are stinky and dont have the restock model nor the waterfall plume so bleh

2 hours ago, Pepethecat said:

Yeah but the ones included are stinky and dont have the restock model nor the waterfall plume so bleh

It's not that hard to either create your own config file from the Restock config that matches the weight of Benjee's, or to edit the config file that copies the stock vector to copy the restock one instead. I had done that in the past, but I don't have access to the computer with those files on it right now or I would post an example.

1 minute ago, Razgriz1 said:

It's not that hard to either create your own config file from the Restock config that matches the weight of Benjee's, or to edit the config file that copies the stock vector to copy the restock one instead. I had done that in the past, but I don't have access to the computer with those files on it right now or I would post an example.

I mean yeah ofc, im just saying I find the redirect vectors kinda useless.

19 hours ago, EDS_Pilot said:

14 hours ago, BuckStickly said:

Whoa, I did not know this existed. Thanks for posting, glad I stumbled upon it.

I had this problem, too. If you switch editors & switch back, it should fix it for now. I haven't tried to find a fix yet, but I noticed it was fixed when I moved from SPH to VAB to add the ET/Booster stack. Don't know how consistent it is, but figured I'd say something.

Try deleting Benjee10SharedAssets and replacing it with the copy included with SOCK , the copy included with Redirect is outdated