[1.12.x] Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit | Stockalike Space Shuttle Orbiter! | (Tubes!) | v1.1.8

benjee10

On 8/20/2022 at 7:10 PM, isdi0 said:

AMAZING mod! The models and textures are so detailed, and it looks so good! One question: are there any future plans for SOCK, Such as things like Buran or FAMK Pathfinder parts? I've seen plenty of Buran mods, but I've yet to see a Pathfinder shuttle parts mod. Maybe it could be a separate mod, I'm not sure. But I'd love to see it in KSP.

Benjee is working on buran and Arthurism and I are working on a Pathfinder mod. Some other people are working on the phoenix MSAM and in the future I might make sojurner.

2 hours ago, Invaderchaos said:

The Spacehab I have been making for SOCK is almost done! It will be on the github soon.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
screenshot717.png
screenshot720.png

Screenshots feature SOCK Repainted, SOCK Recolored, Restock, and Tantares.

*exited caveman noises*

On 8/22/2022 at 10:45 AM, PokeWasTaken said:

Benjee is working on buran and Arthurism and I are working on a Pathfinder mod. Some other people are working on the phoenix MSAM and in the future I might make sojurner.

Dude! Those sound awesome! Is your guys' Pathfinder mod going be an addon for SOCK or its own thing? Just curious.

Uploaded a small update to update dependencies for 1.12.3, including sharedAssets and HabTechProps. Should still be backwards compatible to previous versions. 

Significantly for SOCK we now have a new AJ10 model:

Screenshot_2022-08-28_at_00.22.57.png

screenshot41.png

This comes with a heat shield variant as shown to better fit the shuttle OMS pods. At the moment it requires a small amount of offsetting to prevent clipping as the SOCK nodes need to be adjusted. I will be doing this shortly as well as updating craft files & rolling in the awesome new SpaceHab parts Invader created for us! 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:33 PM, Sanchez_1 said:

Anyone know if Benjee is planning on adding openable ET doors on the aft section?

that would be nice

On 8/24/2022 at 7:20 AM, Invaderchaos said:

The Spacehab I have been making for SOCK is almost done! It will be on the github soon.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
screenshot717.png
screenshot720.png

Screenshots feature SOCK Repainted, SOCK Recolored, Restock, and Tantares.

@Invaderchaos is there a plan for Spacelab?