[1.12.x] Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit | Stockalike Space Shuttle Orbiter! | (Tubes!) | v1.1.8

benjee10

7 hours ago, GoldForest said:

The RD-58s from Tantares. 

Idk which has it but either SOCKReColored or SOCKRePainted gives the cargo bay the Buran tiling in their latest update. 

Nice screenshots! And SOCK Recolored has the cargo bay, Repainted has the wings.

40 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

So I decided to launch Space Shuttle and Buran... on the same launch... How I did that? Well, you'll have to wait until Monday for those pictures. Just know... it's cursed. It's very cursed.

CTHYUD7.png

8lSReiI.png

BtODzzC.png

0CElRvl.png

Don't worry, I have full confidence in your abilities.

What do you mean that's the problem?

39 minutes ago, Blufor878 said:

Don't worry, I have full confidence in your abilities.

What do you mean that's the problem?

Picture a logical way to combine both shuttles, the sts stack and energia. 

Now throw that image in a blender.

20 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Picture a logical way to combine both shuttles, the sts stack and energia. 

Now throw that image in a blender.

Buran is sandwiched between external tank and the shuttle, with cursed combination of Energia and STS boosters around them, probably?

14 hours ago, Sabor said:

Is there an IVᐰ mod for this that uses the ᐰSET props and what not?

Or is there an easy way to take https://spacedock.info/mod/315 this IVᐰ and replace the internals manually?   This currently works fine with stock Mk3

I'm not sure, But why use that IVA, when it would make more sense to use this IVA: https://spacedock.info/mod/1852/ULTIMATE SHUTTLE IVA It works with the stock mk3 pod and is much more accurate to the real Shuttle cockpits, both the original cockpits used from when each shuttle was originally built, and the upgraded glass cockpits the shuttles received in the late 90s/early 2000s

I'm not too after accuracy, more after one where the MFDs are actually in comfortable spots to use.  There was one MK3 cockpit, which I can't recall, where you just sat too high and couldn't pan the camera down low enough to use much of it.  That one looks alright as well, though

8 minutes ago, idiot said:

i can't find any part files for that so i guess it's just pictures

Its in the extras if you download it manually. The Buran parts can be dropped in the parts folder in the main mod.

57 minutes ago, Blufor878 said:

Its in the extras if you download it manually. The Buran parts can be dropped in the parts folder in the main mod.

on github it says that it's bundled in version 1.2.0 that is still in development 

Edited by idiot