[1.12.x] Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit | Stockalike Space Shuttle Orbiter! | (Tubes!) | v1.1.8

benjee10

Sorry to bother you @benjee10 But I have a big problem with the KerboArm end effector. I tried undocking it but it wouldn’t undock. I tried a quick load to see if it would fix the problem but now there’s no undock button. I’m using IR for the arm.

Hi,

Neither the Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit, nor reDIRECT are appearing in the game. This includes parts and subassemblies. Janitors Closet doesn't show Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit, but does show reDIRECT, however the only reDIRECT part in the game is the "Rainstorm" engine. Any ideas on how to fix?

2 hours ago, rocket_scissors said:

Hi,

Neither the Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit, nor reDIRECT are appearing in the game. This includes parts and subassemblies. Janitors Closet doesn't show Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit, but does show reDIRECT, however the only reDIRECT part in the game is the "Rainstorm" engine. Any ideas on how to fix?

Check your installation. This mods works without issues. The Rainstrom is in there because it`s a stock engine (model) with a new config in reDIRECT.
The path of reDIRECT should be like this: Kerbal Space Program\GameData\reDIRECT\ --> included folders are Patches, Phase1, Phase2, Phase3.
And for SOCK: Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Benjee10_shuttleOrbiter\ --> Flags, Parts, Patches, Spaces.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:23 PM, sslaptnhablhat said:

Why don't you try it for yourself? :confused:

Ok so, I did, But it didnt work, (also also tried Redirect) None of the mods worked nor showed up any Parts, Except the rainstorm engine, but ehh... SHould I reinstall or just put all the mods into game data manually (Put all mods sperate into it)

Is working well with 1.81, i just updated B9PartSwitch which is already updated to work with 1.8.1.

I only was caught by surprise with the modification of the Vector and other engines, so if you eventually remove this mod, take that in count for your crafts using those engines.

its a beautiful work! Congratulations! at least now i can land the shuttle properly hehehe!

I only wish this one could have RPM or MAS IVA controls to fly it entirely from cockpit!

thank you! @benjee10 

Edited by marioq70

@benjee10 For the final update, would it be possible to include some payload stuff like the sunshield, spacelab pallet and possibly some spacelab parts? I understand you're giving up modding altogether soon, but I feel as though such parts could be very useful and give a lot more variety to the mod, and could be your "last hurrah".

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 2:03 AM, sslaptnhablhat said:

@benjee10 For the final update, would it be possible to include some payload stuff like the sunshield, spacelab pallet and possibly some spacelab parts? I understand you're giving up modding altogether soon, but I feel as though such parts could be very useful and give a lot more variety to the mod, and could be your "last hurrah".

Watch this space ;) I definitely want to include some more payload stuff to give a bit more variety.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok a few questioisn if I may.

1/ This is not working with version 1.5.x I assume ?  I am still rocking this version in my career I must say.

2/ What is the flight experience ? Ascent is without any issues like rolling to the side after doing roll program ? And what about some descent ? No let us try spinning hat is a good trick durint re-entry ?

3/ I saw someboedy posted that it is not working wit hMechJeb autopilot - Ascent or docking ?   

4/ There is some new autopilot for this shuttle ? I saw some screen from manual to use something different for ascent ?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2019 at 11:39 AM, benjee10 said:

Watch this space ;) I definitely want to include some more payload stuff to give a bit more variety.

Before you quit, can you make it RSS/RO compatible. There are no mods for Space Shuttle support in RSS/RO and your mod is so far the best I've seen. I know it's a lot of work, but it will definitely be worth it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

Before you quit, can you make it RSS/RO compatible. There are no mods for Space Shuttle support in RSS/RO and your mod is so far the best I've seen. I know it's a lot of work, but it will definitely be worth it!

I second this motion: there are numerous RSS/RO players *craving* for a gorgeous Shuttle like yours, it would definitely be a treat to have it properly sized & configured for Realism Overhaul :)

Congratulations on your work, it is truly stunning!