[KSP 1.7.2 incl all DLC's] KSP Memory Allocation Fix

Was getting random crashes using this on 1.11 during the load screen when launching a craft. I edited the config file's 30 seconds to 600 seconds and haven't crashed at all. RAM Usage is nice and low, below 6 GB.

I notice my game takes a long time to load the VAB when game uses 20 GB of RAM. Glad this tool exists; without it, I'd be restarting the game a lot more.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The plugin is working fine on 1.12, and has drastically improved my performance. My one complaint is that the beeps and trills the app makes when the config is changed or it boots up are often painfully loud compared to the rest of my apps, even when all else is at max volume with the system volume turned down to compensate. Even after some sleuthing through the code in Notepad++, I was unable to find the lines of code that make these sounds, and by looking at my Volume Mixer I was able to find that they are not played by the script, but rather by Windows system sounds, meaning they might be a Windows rather than a script issue, and I couldn't individually adjust their volume or mute them without quieting or muting important Windows notifications in turn. Any details I missed, or ideas on how to go about adjusting the volume of the script if it's possible at all?

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I wanted to use the plugin, as I suffer from the memory allocation issue , but I got an alert of my antivirus.
It reported that, but it is maybe a false positive: https://www.avira.com/en/support-threats-summary/7952?track=1

My KSP reported that despite 16Gb of RAM on my computer:

[LOG 20:54:44.532] VesselSimulator -> SimManager.RunSimulation() // Out of memory 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.