KSP Loading... Preview: Improvements to PAW Sliders

St4rdust

In 1.7.3 you will be able to input values directly into PAW Sliders. 
This will be available for everyone!

8 minutes ago, St4rdust said:

In 1.7.3 you will be able to input values directly into PAW Sliders. 
This will be available for everyone!

The 1.7.x is becoming more and more impressive everyday :o

Thumbs up for listening and finding a simple solution to this feedback of the community :prograde:

Edited by ndiver

30 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

This is some really neat stuff... Makes me want to give up playing KSP 1.3.0... Almost. :D

I did. It was easy. (Except for the SSTO stuff which was harder than it should have been but a crap load of parts changed names in that mod :( )

This coming update is getting better by the day, just about the only specifically BG related thing left I'd really like is a simplified toggle to activate the high torque servos to constant rotation - or a super low RPM mega high torque rotor variant. Would be nice to put that thing spring loaded to the ground underneath a very heavy base with some low friction supports around the edges, make it move around automatically with minimal effort.

The more observant among us probably already realise this means it can also autopilot with SAS (using reaction wheels to steer) in a slow and safe* manner rather than going at unpredictable speeds across deadly terrain using the various other low part count alternatives. Yes I know slow and safe* travel is possible using just a few more robot parts but for Lazy Larry and new players (who may have a hard time absorbing everything, KSP was already big and complex before servos and KAL) and minimalists that alternative is less appealing. Another unappealing thing is the state of my lungs so if ya'll excuse me now I'm gonna crawl back to bed for a month and try to combat the infection rather than sit here and be Sassy Mc Smartypants.

*Kerbal version; less than 40% probability of explosions that kill everyone in sight.

3 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

I just realized, it's been quite a long while (ever?) since a 1.x.y release that wasn't primarily a bugfix.

Not too long. KSP 1.4.3 was like this. It was also a #.#.3 update likewise. I think from now on the .3 update after a DLC will add requested features for the dlc.

17 minutes ago, Boyster said:

Three days ago i spent 10 minutes to get 0 angle!Much needed, thank you!

Similar experiences here, trying to get 90.

I ended up text editing the craft file.

This feature is very welcome

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.