St4rdust

KSP Loading... Preview: Improvements to PAW Sliders

Recommended Posts

.

....................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I would like to report the bug that timewarp is not working IRL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Directly responding to feedback and promptly implementing it into the game? What have you done with SQUAD?

Promptly is debatable.  People have been asking for text input on the sliders for a while now.  Prompt in concern to the robotic parts.  Still, i agree, Squad seems to have changed their ways.  Many of the recent features have addressed new or long standing player complaints.  We made it through the dark middle chapter and are on to the happy epilogue of KSP's development.  How much longer that epilogue will be is anyone's guess.

Edited by klgraham1013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, fulgur said:

.

....................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I would like to report the bug that timewarp is not working IRL.

I am so terribly sorry, but I'm afraid tech support does not cover time travel...  :sticktongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, fulgur said:

I would like to report the bug that timewarp is not working IRL.

Try hitting F5/F9, or switching to another human and then back to your main human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Try hitting F5/F9, or switching to another human and then back to your main human.

Hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah ok..., hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Directly responding to feedback and promptly implementing it into the game? 

This is hardly the first time. Squad’s people have always been highly approachable and open to making requested additions but it helps to approach without snark and hyperbole. Even so, some long standing issues and bugs get lost in the shuffle but that happens. It’s unavoidable. 

Edited by Starwaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get this, the deltaV calculator, the altimeter and the delicate manoeuvre controls to the enhanced edition and I'll be happy as Larry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

This is some really neat stuff... Makes me want to give up playing KSP 1.3.0... Almost. :D

What kept you in specially 1.3.0 and not 1.3.1 (or newest)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic. I’m starting to run out of things to request. So, uh, stock KAC please, I guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I am so terribly sorry, but I'm afraid tech support does not cover time travel...  :sticktongue:

Not true, time travel is covered, but only in one direction - clockwise. Anticlockwise is a premium enterprise feature, and still in beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't need anticlockwise timetravel, I just want faster clockwise! Is adding a tiny extra feature to an already implemented form of time travel too much to ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, panarchist said:

Not true, time travel is covered, but only in one direction - clockwise. Anticlockwise is a premium enterprise feature, and still in beta.

Forward time travel at a rate of 1 second per second is available for everyone in the base package, modifiers are DLC, coming soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, fulgur said:

I don't need anticlockwise timetravel, I just want faster clockwise! Is adding a tiny extra feature to an already implemented form of time travel too much to ask?

There is a limited form of that available, the “Warp to next morning” feature. You may know it as “go to sleep.”

This will be a hard update to wait for 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Starwaster said:

This is hardly the first time. Squad’s people have always been highly approachable and open to making requested additions but it helps to approach without snark and hyperbole. Even so, some long standing issues and bugs get lost in the shuffle but that happens. It’s unavoidable. 

I don’t know why we need to keep @Snark out of it, but ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kerbart said:

I don’t know why we need to keep @Snark out of it, but ok.

Well, it makes for much quicker reading...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, adsii1970 said:

This is some really neat stuff... Makes me want to give up playing KSP 1.3.0... Almost. :D

EULA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

EULA?

Can't be.  He accepted it by posting on these forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GrandProtectorDark said:

What kept you in specially 1.3.0 and not 1.3.1 (or newest)?

At least for me, enormous laziness to update KSP and my mods.

Could also be something like a long running career game or also mods. I can't speak for adsii.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINALLY!

No longer having to bargain with KSP...

Me: I'd like to set this to 0.
KSP: "Best I can do is -1 or 1."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh... tears of joy and praise the Kraken! 

The # sign button is a curious (perhaps non-intuitive even) implementation...  But hey, I'll take whatever I can get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XLjedi said:

Oh... tears of joy and praise the Kraken! 

The # sign button is a curious (perhaps non-intuitive even) implementation...  But hey, I'll take whatever I can get!

In the olden days # was the symbol for “number”. 

We called it a “number sign” - not a “hashtag”.

Edited by Nightside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.