St4rdust

KSP Loading... Preview: Improvements to PAW Sliders

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I would like to report the bug that timewarp is not working IRL.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Directly responding to feedback and promptly implementing it into the game? What have you done with SQUAD?

Promptly is debatable.  People have been asking for text input on the sliders for a while now.  Prompt in concern to the robotic parts.  Still, i agree, Squad seems to have changed their ways.  Many of the recent features have addressed new or long standing player complaints.  We made it through the dark middle chapter and are on to the happy epilogue of KSP's development.  How much longer that epilogue will be is anyone's guess.

Edited by klgraham1013

30 minutes ago, fulgur said:

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am so terribly sorry, but I'm afraid tech support does not cover time travel...  :sticktongue:

39 minutes ago, fulgur said:

Try hitting F5/F9, or switching to another human and then back to your main human.

26 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Try hitting F5/F9, or switching to another human and then back to your main human.

Hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah ok..., hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahhahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Directly responding to feedback and promptly implementing it into the game? 

This is hardly the first time. Squad’s people have always been highly approachable and open to making requested additions but it helps to approach without snark and hyperbole. Even so, some long standing issues and bugs get lost in the shuffle but that happens. It’s unavoidable. 

Edited by Starwaster

Get this, the deltaV calculator, the altimeter and the delicate manoeuvre controls to the enhanced edition and I'll be happy as Larry. 

16 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

This is some really neat stuff... Makes me want to give up playing KSP 1.3.0... Almost. :D

What kept you in specially 1.3.0 and not 1.3.1 (or newest)?

Fantastic. I’m starting to run out of things to request. So, uh, stock KAC please, I guess?

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I am so terribly sorry, but I'm afraid tech support does not cover time travel...  :sticktongue:

Not true, time travel is covered, but only in one direction - clockwise. Anticlockwise is a premium enterprise feature, and still in beta.

I don't need anticlockwise timetravel, I just want faster clockwise! Is adding a tiny extra feature to an already implemented form of time travel too much to ask?

1 hour ago, panarchist said:

Not true, time travel is covered, but only in one direction - clockwise. Anticlockwise is a premium enterprise feature, and still in beta.

Forward time travel at a rate of 1 second per second is available for everyone in the base package, modifiers are DLC, coming soon!

36 minutes ago, fulgur said:

I don't need anticlockwise timetravel, I just want faster clockwise! Is adding a tiny extra feature to an already implemented form of time travel too much to ask?

There is a limited form of that available, the “Warp to next morning” feature. You may know it as “go to sleep.”

This will be a hard update to wait for 

4 hours ago, Starwaster said:

This is hardly the first time. Squad’s people have always been highly approachable and open to making requested additions but it helps to approach without snark and hyperbole. Even so, some long standing issues and bugs get lost in the shuffle but that happens. It’s unavoidable. 

I don’t know why we need to keep @Snark out of it, but ok.

4 hours ago, Kerbart said:

I don’t know why we need to keep @Snark out of it, but ok.

Well, it makes for much quicker reading...

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, adsii1970 said:

This is some really neat stuff... Makes me want to give up playing KSP 1.3.0... Almost. :D

EULA?

1 hour ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

EULA?

Can't be.  He accepted it by posting on these forums.

14 hours ago, GrandProtectorDark said:

What kept you in specially 1.3.0 and not 1.3.1 (or newest)?

At least for me, enormous laziness to update KSP and my mods.

Could also be something like a long running career game or also mods. I can't speak for adsii.

FINALLY!

No longer having to bargain with KSP...

Me: I'd like to set this to 0.
KSP: "Best I can do is -1 or 1."

Oh... tears of joy and praise the Kraken! 

The # sign button is a curious (perhaps non-intuitive even) implementation...  But hey, I'll take whatever I can get!

7 hours ago, XLjedi said:

Oh... tears of joy and praise the Kraken! 

The # sign button is a curious (perhaps non-intuitive even) implementation...  But hey, I'll take whatever I can get!

In the olden days # was the symbol for “number”. 

We called it a “number sign” - not a “hashtag”.

Edited by Nightside