Have you had Kerbal mark mission milestones as incomplete?

One of the contracts I am playing with at the moment is the "Supreme Eve 4 Rally". The steps are to, with a single vessel, fly past the Mun, fly past minmus, fly past Eve and lastly land on Duna. I have completed the first three steps but every time I am en route from Eve to Duna at some point Kerbal marks the first three steps as incomplete. Or at least the little green completion ticks disappear from those steps in the contract list. Anyone else noticed something similar?

Appears to be a purely cosmetic thing. In the contracts display all the elements were marked as incomplete. As soon as I completed the last task everything was marked as complete again. A little annoying because for quite some time in that mission I was repeatedly quicksaving and restoring. Eventually I gave up on that because it was just too tedious and then found out that it is purely a cosmetic bug.

On 7/8/2019 at 3:24 AM, jnbspace said:

Appears to be a purely cosmetic thing. In the contracts display all the elements were marked as incomplete. As soon as I completed the last task everything was marked as complete again. A little annoying because for quite some time in that mission I was repeatedly quicksaving and restoring. Eventually I gave up on that because it was just too tedious and then found out that it is purely a cosmetic bug.

Best report that as a bug.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.