Nertea

[1.9.x] Dynamic Battery Storage: electrical/thermal planning and timewarp compensation (Feb 20)

I see, thanks. Reason I asked, I happened to send a probe to Eeloo, part of it was a satellite with probe core, ScanSat parts, and just enough RTGs to satisfy all EC requirements for scanning. On paper at least it was. Turned out, I was 0.05 EC short :( 

With this mod, I could have avoided this, I thought, but as I said earlier, I couldn't find the respective consumers, hence I asked :) 

2 hours ago, VoidSquid said:

I see, thanks. Reason I asked, I happened to send a probe to Eeloo, part of it was a satellite with probe core, ScanSat parts, and just enough RTGs to satisfy all EC requirements for scanning. On paper at least it was. Turned out, I was 0.05 EC short :( 

With this mod, I could have avoided this, I thought, but as I said earlier, I couldn't find the respective consumers, hence I asked :) 

I believe some work on my and on their side is needed for ScanSat to be compatible. However, I looked and I don't actually think the stock scanners use EC at all so there should be no issue there. 

18 hours ago, Nertea said:

I believe some work on my and on their side is needed for ScanSat to be compatible. However, I looked and I don't actually think the stock scanners use EC at all so there should be no issue there. 

Stock scanners are ScanSat scanners - ScanScat patches the scanning capability into them.

Urk I left the debug switch on, so 2.1.4 is a thing.

Just out of quick curiosity, how much might this this mod's calculations and caching slow down load times (for the VAB or in general) on a midrange CPU?

EDIT: Nevermind, this information is readily available through the timestamps in the KSP.log file. Thanks for the mod!

Edited by nwillard

There is likely an incompatibility with this mod and the latest Kopernicus release (1.8.1). Please be patient - I have tested a fix, but need to verify it works with the latest release version.