Land on the sun

Hello, in career mod i got a realy weird contract, it say to land on the sun. Maybe the french traduction is bad but in french it say Récolter des données scientifiques sur Le soleil. That mean i need to land on the sun. Its impossible to land on the sun even with cheat you explode before you land on it.

(Must resist, with every muscle in my body, the temptation to make the usual joke about "Oh, that's easy.  You just go at night.")  ;)

3 hours ago, Tornado77 said:

Hello, in career mod i got a realy weird contract, it say to land on the sun.

If you're just playing the stock game, then that sounds like a bug-- it shouldn't be offering contracts for things that don't have surfaces.  I'd advise simply ignoring the contract and letting it expire on its own.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:44 PM, Tornado77 said:

land on the sun

22 hours ago, Snark said:

it shouldn't be offering contracts for things that don't have surfaces

Remember that contracts are offered for what you are asked to do, not what you are required to do.  Even in cases where the contract is technically possible, if you think it is beyond your ability, then you can refuse to take it.  Some contracts--even the non-bugged ones--have ridiculous requirements.  Part of your job as the player is to see those and know not to take them.

Also, it's easy to land on the sun.  You just go at nightResistance is futile.

Edited by Zhetaan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.