New Shepard KSP

Matheo G

New Shepard

hi everyone, i make a little mod who give you a New Shepard, the mod have lot of bug actually so tell me if you have any issue and i going to fix it to make the mod better (sorry for my bade english)

the rocket doesn't have parachute at this time but you can add stock parachute

tested on KSP 1.4.2

(if you using RSS the mod Requires Real Fuel Mod)

xXciwu3.png

G11ELRN.png

Download on Spacedock :

https://spacedock.info/mod/2181/New Shepard

License : WTFPL

Edited by Matheo G
Link Replaced

Wonderful mod, Have been playing around with it a bit.

A huge problem in my opinion though is that there isn't anything allowing communication between ksc and the rocket. This is fine on the capsule as it is crewed. However on the first stage it makes it extremely difficult to land, Reaction Wheels don't work. Engine can only be at 100% or 0%, ect... 

So my only recommendation is to add a built in transmitter. Other then that. Amazing mod.

On 7/19/2019 at 2:39 PM, Eman2047 said:

A huge problem in my opinion though is that there isn't anything allowing communication between ksc and the rocket. This is fine on the capsule as it is crewed. However on the first stage it makes it extremely difficult to land, Reaction Wheels don't work. Engine can only be at 100% or 0%, ect... 

So my only recommendation is to add a built in transmitter. Other then that. Amazing mod.

I going to fix that thanks for you report :wink:

On 7/19/2019 at 2:39 PM, Eman2047 said:

ok i have updated the mod

• 1 month later...

Hello. I love this mod. Ive been *trying* to make a kOS script for the full flight but its not going well:lol:. I was wondering if there was a fix for the buggy aerobrakes. In the VAB they appear partly open and when i go to the launchpad i still have to open then close them to reset them. Also is there a way to add the deployable fins like on the real one? I like detail and those things would make the mod much better. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/27/2019 at 10:51 PM, Jeffrey Lind said:

Hello. I love this mod. Ive been *trying* to make a kOS script for the full flight but its not going well:lol:. I was wondering if there was a fix for the buggy aerobrakes. In the VAB they appear partly open and when i go to the launchpad i still have to open then close them to reset them. Also is there a way to add the deployable fins like on the real one? I like detail and those things would make the mod much better. Thanks

thanks for you reply, i going to try to make this mod better but i don't have lot of time to work on it at this time :wink:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

@Matheo G Great mod i would love to see it in 1.11.2. i was messing around with the files and stuff and was wonder if you would be ok if i upload a updated verison to Spacedock. i know you are too busy to fix the stuff like landing gear and brakes but i will try my best to get them fixed. 

• 6 months later...

A me non spunta la parte sopra del razzo ma solo la parte sotto, quindi non ho la cabina, come mai? 

I don't see the upper part of the rocket but only the lower part, so I don't have a cabin, why? 

Edited by Vanamonde
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.