Steam sale.

Vanamonde

1 minute ago, Vanamonde said:

Right now KSP is on sale at Steam for $10, and a combined set of the game and both expansions is going for $25.01. 

:0.0:

4 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

$25 and 1 cent?....that's making my OCD get the Forest Whitaker eye.

1 hour ago, KerikBalm said:

Ya 24.99 is much better from a marketing perspecting

It's what happens when you take multiple things that each cost x.99, multiply them each by a different percent, and add them together.

Honestly I'd rather pay $25.01 than $24.99 for something just because it means the person selling to me doesn't think I'm stupid.

17 minutes ago, VITAS said:

Why not gift it to people?

You can buy 5 for the price of 1 AAA Game.

I would if I had anyone to give it to.  The only person on my steam friends list who might play the game is @Rocket In My Pocket,.... and I have a feeling he might already play it.

I gifted it to another friend like a year and a half ago, but I don't think he ever fired it up.

Im sure you guys find someone to make happy. I gave download codes to random people on the fourms in the past who couldnt afford ksp.

Edited by VITAS

Can I buy a second license of KSP on Steam now, and gift it to someone else later? When I try to "Purchase as a Gift" then the Steam client wants me to specify immediately  which of my friends I want it to gift it to.

Just now, AHHans said:

Can I buy a second license of KSP on Steam now, and gift it to someone else later? When I try to "Purchase as a Gift" then the Steam client wants me to specify immediately  which of my friends I want it to gift it to.

I don't believe so.  I think it's to prevent you from buying multiple copies on sale at $10 a pop, then selling them for, say, $30 when it's back at its regular price of $40.  I was told that was why the multiple packs pretty much went away.

• 2 weeks later...