Ariane 6

Matheo G

Ariane 6

*Real Fuel is highly recommended with RSS*

Hello everyone, i'm back with a new mod who will give you an Ariane 6

i've make two configs with Real Fuel or Without

the config with Real Fuel is make for RSS and the config without Real Fuel is make for stock KSP

please tell me if you get some issue with the mod

(Sorry for my bad English)

rksimFC.png

Dowload on Spacedock:

https://spacedock.info/mod/2185/Ariane 6

license : WTFPL

Edited by Matheo G

1 hour ago, Gordon Dry said:

Hmm. You say "Real Fuel" but this is not RealFuels.

1. you don't need different dedicated part packs, create patches instead
  2. the only difference in the version is the amount of LiquidFuel and Oxidizer, so "Real Fuel" is misleading. 

the propellant mass is not the same with real fuel mod and without . in my config i put the same amount of fuel as in the real rocket, and if you don't use Real Fuel mod the mass of the rocket is too high

• 3 months later...

Salut, j'utilise le mod avec KSP 1.8.1, mais les booster et le premier étage consomme trop rapidement leur carburants.  Qu'est ce que je doit modifier pour changer sa ?

[Added Translation]

Hi, I'm using the mod with KSP 1.8.1, but the boosters and the first stage consume their fuels too quickly. What should I change to change my?

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

• 6 months later...
On 11/13/2019 at 10:09 PM, Russekof71 said:

Salut, j'utilise le mod avec KSP 1.8.1, mais les booster et le premier étage consomme trop rapidement leur carburants.  Qu'est ce que je doit modifier pour changer sa ?

Salut désolé pour la réponse tardive alors l'Ariane 6 a été testé sur la version 1.7.1 donc je ne sais pas si elle fonctionne sur les versions plus récentes 

Dans tous les cas il faudra le mod Real Fuel pour avoir une consommation réaliste 

La consommation sera alors proche la realité et donc optimisée pour fonctionner avec le mod RSS 

[Added Translation]

Hi sorry for the late reply so the Ariane 6 has been tested on version 1.7.1 so I don't know if it works on newer versions

In all cases, you will need the Real Fuel mod to have realistic consumption

The consumption will then be close to reality and therefore optimized to work with the RSS mod

Edited by James Kerman
Added translation

Hello @Russekof71 and @Matheo G. English translations have been added to your comments because of 2.3c of the forum guidelinesAll messages outside of the international sections should be in English or include an English translation. The reason we have this rule is because not all devices and browsers support automatic translation. We encourage you to use a service like google translate if you wish to post in the general forum and don't worry, we have many international members using this method.

[Translation]

Bonjour @ Russekof71 et @Matheo G. Des traductions en anglais ont été ajoutées à vos commentaires en raison de 2.3c des directives du forum - Tous les messages en dehors des sections internationales doivent être en anglais ou inclure une traduction en anglais. La raison pour laquelle nous avons cette règle est que tous les appareils et navigateurs ne prennent pas en charge la traduction automatique. Nous vous encourageons à utiliser un service comme google translate si vous souhaitez publier sur le forum général et ne vous inquiétez pas, nous avons de nombreux membres internationaux utilisant cette méthode.

And folks, if you see something which you think is a problem, please just report it and let the moderators deal with it. Answering yourself can give rise to ill-feelings, so those comments have been removed. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Ariane 6 (ARIANE)

Ariane 6 KSP version License
Curseforge GitHub SpaceDock CKAN
Pages

new thread below

On 7/17/2019 at 11:27 AM, Gordon Dry said:

Hmm. You say "Real Fuel" but this is not RealFuels.

1. you don't need different dedicated part packs, create patches instead
  2. the only difference in the version is the amount of LiquidFuel and Oxidizer, so "Real Fuel" is misleading.

@Gordon DryThat is the plan - to make one addon, with MM patches to add RF compatibility to it - but since I know little to nothing about RSS/RF/RO will be dependent upon the good will GitHub submissions of patches.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.