Jump to content

Muun - a stock a like replica of the Moon


Recommended Posts

I think it'll be better if the Muun didn't replace the stock Mün. I'm thinking of it orbiting somewhere between the stock Mün & Minmus.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 5:14 AM, FahmiRBLXian said:

I think it'll be better if the Muun didn't replace the stock Mün. I'm thinking of it orbiting somewhere between the stock Mün & Minmus.

The initial idea was to place it at a scale distance from kerbin, which positioned it close to Minmus. The problem is that it was impossible to get the free return trajectory. So I tried to place between the two moons but honestly 3 moons around kerbin so close to each other clashed a lot. The next step was that of replacement, which then became the definitive one. :-)

 

Edited by Simog
Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this mod. Haven't been there yet, but soon. Didn't wanna replace Mun so I put them both on the same orbit but on opposite sides. No very realistic, but hey I love them both. Strategia has given me the Mun program, and have finished the landings and initial science. Now I'm just waiting to get the Muun program so I can take my first steps on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 1990eam said:

Is this compatible with AVP and SVT?

AVP it is. is one of the mods used in the trailer :).  SVT I have not tried but should not give problems.

Edited by Simog
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, viperwolf said:

This looks amazing, great job. Will mechjeb still work with this?

It should. MJ I use it very little. However the landings of the trailer and the rover's driving are made by that mod, even if in particular conditions, with the vessel dropped after placing it with the Vessel Mover mod, which are not in normal conditions.

Edited by Simog
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Simog said:

It should. MJ I use it very little. However the landings of the trailer and the rover's driving are made by that mod, even if in particular conditions, with the vessel dropped after placing it with the Vessel Mover mod, which are not in normal conditions.

Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • goldenpeach unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, thomash said:

Beautiful job! Do you think you'll be adding back-fitting the Mun's anomalies?

Thank you for a great mod.

Thanks
There are already (Ufo, stone arch, and black monolith) and there are new ones custom. In all 14. it is, however, mandatory to install the kerbal konstruct mod to see them.
Unfortunately I was not able to make them work directly with kopernicus :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Simog said:

Thanks
There are already (Ufo, stone arch, and black monolith) and there are new ones custom. In all 14. it is, however, mandatory to install the kerbal konstruct mod to see them.
Unfortunately I was not able to make them work directly with kopernicus :D

@simog, are they also scannable via SCANSAT like the stock anomalies?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sandstorm said:

@simog, are they also scannable via SCANSAT like the stock anomalies?

Not tested with scansat. However I have ticked the appropriate konstruct option so, except for bugs, they should appear.
as soon as I have time I do some tests too. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...