No controls after leaving Kerbal Orbit

Devinous

Haven't played Kerbal in some time so I figured I would come back and check out the new stuff. Issue is as soon as I leave Kerbal orbit all my controls except esc to menu and right clicking the fuel tanks have stopped working. I have tried 12 times with several builds and read up on several pages on the net. Tried alt f12 and my debug menu does not come up at all, has this changed in the PC version? Also Does this have something to do with new maneuver menus?

Deleted all my saves,  and started fresh and tried several different ship builds.  No matter what I do as soon as I leave Kerbal orbit I have no control of my ship.   Tried in both sandbox and science mode. 

Should I uninstall the game and trying reinstalling?   Rather frustrating at this point,  if anyone could help or has any ideas - at this point I can not play the game.    Thank you!

PS the only mod I have installed in MechJeb which I tried removing and still doesn't work.   I have all the DLCs installed and the game is up to date.  

Alternative reason is input locks that have engaged and stops the ability to use buttons. The debug menu has the ability to free them when they have engaged when they shouldnt have.

I have had to use that a few times over the last day in the editor for some weird reason

Hey guys thanks for the replies,   did a full uninstall and reinstall and it works fine now.   I think it was just such an old version (I am not sure how long I have had the game) that with so many patches over the years and now add the DLCs something got corrupted.   

2 hours ago, Anth12 said:

Alternative reason is input locks that have engaged and stops the ability to use buttons. The debug menu has the ability to free them when they have engaged when they shouldnt have.

I have had to use that a few times over the last day in the editor for some weird reason

I couldnt get the debug menu up actually - is it still alt-f12 for the PC version?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.