The Upcoming Movies (and Movie Trailers) MegaThread!

StrandedonEarth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As I just heard on youtube, in the new LOTR prequel series the elves are bullying young Galadriel.

Young Galadriel... One of the eldest Silmarillion characters.
When she was young , she was living in Valinor/Aman and didn't even think about the MiddleEarth, to be bullied there...

The more LOTR ecranizations I see, the better I understand Sau.

Edited by kerbiloid

10 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

I was thinking about KSP2 from time to time.

Sounds like it's absorbed your life. That kind of anxiety isn't healthy.

1 hour ago, tater said:

instead of CGI garbage

Something interesting to think about, you only decry CGI because when it's good you don't realize CGI is being applied.

1 hour ago, Bej Kerman said:

Something interesting to think about, you only decry CGI because when it's good you don't realize CGI is being applied.

I was thinkin interms of other action movies basically entirely filmed in front of green screens, like comic movies (Avengers, etc).

1 hour ago, Bej Kerman said:

Reminds me of a story in Iron Man 1 about how during development they'd get the CGI suit confused with the real-life suit. 

CGI in a lot of modern blockbusters have gotten way worse primarily due to the increase of CGI films in general. Its one thing to have a few FX shots in a few films a year, its another to have large amounts across multiple films, hence why things have just gotten worse and worse, with a few exceptions. Like TG:M, which used costly practical effects, or TENET, or even The Mandalorian, which used "stage-craft" tricks to run on "budget CGI" essentially. 

I'd be watching TG:M but Memorial weekend is always one weekend where I have pre-existing plans that prevent me from seeing any kind of movies. I'll try to catch it sometime during the week hopefully :)