Ghost Torque

I am having Ghost Torque in my vessel.
I have engines turned off and RCS off, SAS off (having it on doesnt change anything though)

It seems that launching the rocket is stable but when I decouple my first stage and my vessels gets a lot smaller I start to notice the torque in one direction and it starts gaining velocity until it is impossibly to controll. U have persistent rotation so warp isn´t a solution. I know that mod isn´t the problem because I tested it with mandatory RCS (it has persistent rotation functions as well) and it does the same. Some other vessel more simple dont get this. I rebuilt it though just in case but It happened the same thing all over! And this is definetely a bug, I know how to build and fly a vessel. I even have reaction wheels torque disabled in all command modules ( I have 3 in vessel)

I am on ksp 1.7.2 using breaking Ground DLC parts and part mods like SSTU and Bluedog... maybe some other mod as well...

LOGS:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jir2y5dhhjs643x/LOGS.rar?dl=0

Vessel: https://www.dropbox.com/s/457hdxa86lyg1kw/DunaMission 3.craft?dl=0

Edited by Agustin

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 5:41 AM, Agustin said:

I know that mod isn´t the problem because

Then you should reproduce the problem in a pure stock environment and then post it in the unmodded installs section of Technical Support. What's the point of claiming 'I know it isn't a mod' and then posting in the modded installs section?

Also, you should provide a better description of the problem? What degree of torque are you talking about? If it's only a tiny bit over time then that's natural. Gravity gradients are a thing even in stock. (unless your vessel is a single part; gravity gradients are meaningless for a single part vessel)

• 1 month later...

If anyone else is having this problem, it is most likely that you are using physical time warp while you are controlling your craft. So the actual problem is that you are adding trim to your craft accidentally. which is left alt + (q, w, e, a, s, or d) (on windows). Try Hitting left alt + x (wich resets trim) and see if that fixes you problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.