Repairing damaged KSP installation

i have about 6-7 mods as im running this on a 2017 macbook air (yes i know, amazing that my house hasn't burnt down yet!) adn i tried putting a new one on that replaces some item textures, however it didn't work and now i am missing these pieces:

docking port

cupola

hitch hiker storage

mobile processing lab

if anyone has the original game data and hasn't installed any mods that replace the textures of original parts could you pls message me, i need to fix this asap but i dont wanna lose my other mods or progress.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

I've taken the liberty of splitting off your post from its original thread to here, since it sounds like you have a specific technical problem and need help with that, and this is the right place for that sort of thing.

9 hours ago, EC2Build said:

if anyone has the original game data and hasn't installed any mods that replace the textures of original parts could you pls message me, i need to fix this asap but i dont wanna lose my other mods or progress.

Nobody else can help you directly, since it would be illegal for anyone to send you any assets from the stock game, due to copyright / EULA reasons.

However, depending on how you acquired KSP, it may be easily fixable.

For example, if you bought it on Steam, just go to your game library in the Steam app, right-click on KSP, choose "Properties".  When it pops up the properties dialog, click on the LOCAL FILES tab, then click the "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES..." button.  It will automatically scan your installation, find any missing or corrupt files, and fix / replace them by downloading fresh copies from the Steam server.  And it's safe to use even if you're modded-- won't disturb anything except the "standard" files that are part of the game.

If you got it by some way other than Steam, there may be a way to do it for your platform, too, but in that case I don't happen to know the exact steps myself.  ;)

10 hours ago, EC2Build said:

You need to download KSP again. Then plain delete that Add'On (and that one), and Squad and SquadExpansion. Copy that last two again from a fresh download.

If you use Steam, you can delete that Squad* folders and then ask SteamClient to verify the installment. It will redownload the missing parts for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.