Real command modules

Tornado77

Hello, yesterday I was looking for templates to upload my mod on the forum and I randomly found a mod that adds real NASA command module like the Mercury command module, Agena, Apollo, Gemini etc... But I don't find the mod anywhere, someone knows what I'm talking about?

You have a couple of options for the NASA stuff.  Bluedog is probably the most actively updated, covers pretty much everything and has a reasonably "stockalike" style so fits well with other parts.  Speaking for myself, this is by far one of my favourite mods.

There's also a slightly older mod called FASA still kicking about, which is more focused at Realism Overhaul setup.

Edited by Friznit

2 hours ago, frizzank said:

:(

I already have FASA ! I love the parts it add but the command modules look a little bit outdated now and they have some glitchs in 1.7.3, but Bluedog Design Bureau add command modules that look like stock. Also, will you update it soon ? It would be very nice if you fix the reflection plugin

Oh me bad I just found that it was updated for 1.6x

Edited by Tornado77

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2019 at 7:45 PM, frizzank said:

:(

For my games, I've been using FASA ever since version 0.23 (FASA version 3.6) and would NEVER use anything else! (sorry @CobaltWolf, @frizzank's models are just better and I don't have to jump through hoops to have the right names :sticktongue: )

Version 7.2.5 works GREAT on KSP v.1.7.3 and @MOARdV's MOARdVPlus IVA is a WONDERFUL treatment of your CM!

I just wanted you to know that your work is still VERY much appreciated! :wub: (even if I move things around on the tech tree to suit my own games... I guess nobody is perfect! :wink: )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.