Comic sanstence. Write a sentence about how much you hate/love comic sans... in comic sans.

JERONIMO

You can use this idiotic font all you like, I won't see it.

browser.display.use_document_fonts;0

Profit.

Remote fonts are a waste of bandwidth, a potential security problem, and almost always butt-ugly. Sites that use font-icons are doing web design wrong and that's not my problem.

Edited by steve_v

• 2 weeks later...

Well I kinda hate reaeing a Comic Sans text but TBH our Standard 1 Science textbook used that!

(BTW I saw Comic Sans as a cursive writing on my Samsung Grand Prime. Didn't tried with my Mom's Note9 yet)

17 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

(BTW I saw Comic Sans as a cursive writing on my Samsung Grand Prime. Didn't tried with my Mom's Note9 yet)

Can confirm that even my Mom's Note9 displays cursive writing. I think this maybe applies to the mobile version of the forums.

It is simply one of the most atrocious fonts to read once you reach a certain age. The original idea was (and still is) rather good, but the fact that adults use it at a daily rate during professional exchange is an atrocity.

On my personal Top 5 of the Worst Fonts to Use at Work, I give it the third place: 1. OldDreadfulNo7 BT (supreme insult to a reader).  2. Gigi.  4. Curlz MT.  5. Chiller. 

• 9 months later...

I don’t get the haters. What’s wrong with cursive?

in all seriousness, Comic Sans is fine. It’s a cartoon font, but don’t use it where you shouldn’t. I think it’s fine, plus as an Undertale fan I have a soft spot for it ^_^

On 8/15/2019 at 7:41 PM, XB-70A said:

use it at a daily rate during professional exchange is an atrocity.

Listen, I'm fine with Comic Sans, but it is definitely not correct to constantly use it (Sans gets an exception because sans.). It's a cartoon font, fun font, cute font, it's a fine font. But it's not a serious font. I'm fine with it. But if you use Comic Sans seriously...

no. just no. I do have a soft spot for it tho maybe that's part of it.

On 7/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, JERONIMO said:

love(is it possible

clearly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.