XBO-X Update 1.0.1.4 - Literally everything is broken now

*Radial*

Well as I said. I´m actually tired of writing stuff down here after any given update, I´m not your beta tester unless you pay me. Here´s a little list of what´s not working but actually it was easier to write what´s left working because it is nothing but the main menu and the view on the Space Center (actually I´m not even confident that there´s not also some hidden bugs)

It all started with loading my career savegame and start crafting.

-First of all the VAB is crowded with Kerbals although I turned them off in settings they will not disappear and still lagging the hell out of the One-X. 

-The VAB camera (RS) randomly stopped working so I had to leave and return for like 3 times until I finally was able to start my vessel.

-I received an Achievement for having "a spin" in a Mun Rover. Unfortunately I never built anything close to a rover. Not even anything close to have wheels.

-When trying to switch to any flag site in the tracking station the loading screen appeared and...nothing...endless loading loop.

-I decided to reinstall everything and delete all my save games local and in the cloud. I cleared the system cache and started over just to find out that I still can´t get rid of the super laggy Kerbals in the VAB, it doesn´t matter if the box is checked or unchecked they are always there and as soon I turn my camera to the ground I have like 10 fps.

- The tracking station now doesn´t show anything anymore and the camera (RS) isn´t working (Radial, Simple, Cursor all the same). It simply does nothing but showing a weird zoom out from Kerbins atmosphere (?) into sort of space, then stops showing a random spot of nothing. 

Actually there´s absolutely nothing left you could possibly do with this game, at least nothing useful. Not bad, you really managed to release the worst update in the history of updates and I really wonder how the heck this is actually possible. Compared to this your last update was a sophisticated masterpiece of perfection which is ridiculous because, between us, we both know it was rubbish and took a month and two further updates to solve the issues it caused. But this time you really heaved the meaning of the term "failure" to a completely new, unknown level. This is crazy but as always I´m a positive and patient guy, sh... happens and it happens also twice or 10 times. It´s just a bit annoying to say the least. 

Edited by HUG
Inserted the term *radial* then forgot to mention here, now I came back to write down that I forgot to mention that I inserted the term *radial* and therefor came back to clarify the situation

Today´s fix on XBO fixed the flag loading issue. Flag sites now load.

Remaining issues are: 

Kerbals in VAB not disappearing and lagging (extremely annoying)

Tracking Station only works with mission in progress. (I don´t care about this one I guess but it for sure looks strange)

No idea if there´s more like this lags many on here complain about close to flag sites if I get that right. I didn´t play KSP since the patch came out at all anymore so as far it concerns me the list above is the remaining issues.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.