Hello all!

ISOREX_

Hey!

I've already made a few posts on the forum, but I never really introduced myself. I've had KSP for about a month now. Not only am I enjoying the game, I am also learning a lot about rockets and space :P. I've watched some Apollo 11 videos and with the things KSP and the community thought me I actually understood quite a bit! 

I am still however a complete noob at this game, so far I have only been the Minmus and the Moon. That's why most of my posts so far have been (and perhaps will be as well) questions about the game / mods. Hopefully you guys don't mind that too much.

Perhaps one day I can help new players as well. ;)

- ISOREX

Welcome aboard, @ISOREX_! To be honest, I played KSP (back when it was version .18) for a couple of months before I was active on the forum, too.

Don't feel bad, there are many players who never make it out of the Kerbin sphere of influence! The most important part of the game is making sure you're having fun while you're playing. This game is rather addictive.

There's only one thing we ask - please share pictures of your creations! We love seeing what folks can dream up and fly... :) 

19 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Welcome aboard, @ISOREX_! To be honest, I played KSP (back when it was version .18) for a couple of months before I was active on the forum, too.

Don't feel bad, there are many players who never make it out of the Kerbin sphere of influence! The most important part of the game is making sure you're having fun while you're playing. This game is rather addictive.

There's only one thing we ask - please share pictures of your creations! We love seeing what folks can dream up and fly... :) 

Thank you! I can definitely agree that it is addicting! Right now my rockets are more function over form, but once I unlock some more stuff hopefully they start to look more unique. Once I have something worthy to show, I definitely will :cool:

Hi ISOREX_ and welcome to the forums and this wonderful game!

I'm a bit ashamed to say this but, I've never been farther than the Mün myself and I've played KSP since 0.13.3. :blush: Still, I do have a lot of experience with planes of any kind and try to help people build/fly theirs.

All I'm saying is, there's always someone that has more experience in something than you but, that shouldn't stop you from playing KSP how you want or how fast to progress.
One things is for certain. You will get better, learn a lot and develop your own building style. I'm curious to see what you'll create!