Is there a way to hide all this text in maneuver planning ?!?

HI, this is starting to really get on my nerves as I am trying to learn interplanetary transfers now. Is there a setting I am missing or mod maybe that can hide all the useless text when I am trying to plan a maneuver?!? I feel like I got to be missing something really obvious.  Thanks in advance. 2RiwKYz.png

You can hide some of the labels. Move the mouse to the top in map view and de-select the launch pad icon. That will clear out the 5 labels KSC, Island Airfield, Dessert Airfield, Dessert Launch Site and Woomerang.

The other labels are here to stay and since they all belong to the same orbit, I don't think there's a mod even to hide them.

7 hours ago, SpaceCowboy330 said:

Is there a setting I am missing or mod maybe that can hide all the useless text when I am trying to plan a maneuver?!?

Well, the reason you're seeing many many labels is that you're zoomed way out so that they're all located within a few pixels of each other, so they all activate when you hover the mouse there.

So, one way around that is to zoom in on Kerbin until they're not all bunched together, but rather spread out around the screen. Then you can pin just the label (or labels) that you're interested in, and then zoom back out.  As long as you don't mouse over Kerbin itself, only the ones you pinned will stay displayed.

1 hour ago, Snark said:

Well, the reason you're seeing many many labels is that you're zoomed way out so that they're all located within a few pixels of each other, so they all activate when you hover the mouse there.

So, one way around that is to zoom in on Kerbin until they're not all bunched together, but rather spread out around the screen. Then you can pin just the label (or labels) that you're interested in, and then zoom back out.  As long as you don't mouse over Kerbin itself, only the ones you pinned will stay displayed.

Oh I didn't realize I could do that, was having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to zoom out and do the interplanetary transfer maneuver. Keep getting all that text when trying to rotate or add orbits.  I will give that a go. Thank you.  Gonna try to pin just ap.  I can use the little orbit box in lower left hand side, but when I need to rotate the maneuver around or add orbits, I keep creating more crazy text. 

6 hours ago, HansAcker said:

You can hide some of the labels. Move the mouse to the top in map view and de-select the launch pad icon. That will clear out the 5 labels KSC, Island Airfield, Dessert Airfield, Dessert Launch Site and Woomerang.

The other labels are here to stay and since they all belong to the same orbit, I don't think there's a mod even to hide them.

Ah, sweet, that helps. Thank you!! Would think at 553 hours playtime, I would be better at this. Never realized how much I leaned on mechjeb for support. Really wanna get the hang of this without having to use mechjeb. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.