New patch, new problems (tanked framerate on ps4)

As usual, the new patch comes with problems on PS 4.

When landed on the Mun, and with another vessel in orbit waiting to dock, I enter the Tracking station to select the landed vehicle, and the framerate just tanks after the game has gone through a loading screen that takes longer than usual. I can't do anything but slowly turning the camera. I can't enter pause menu, the map, nothing. The only thing I can do is close down the game. 

The same thing happens if I switch to the vessel from the map.

The two vessels where launched on different occasions. 

I have no debris in orbit.

The two vessels are the only one's that are out and about. 

I've planted three flags on the Mun. 

The landed vessel is at the moment on the night side of the Mun.

You have to do a better job at testing these patches before putting them out. Every patch has been delivered with new bugs. Please look over your testing phase, because something is clearly not working as intended.

Ok. So after having read some on the forum, I'm not the only one experiencing this. Others have come to the conclusion that if a flag is within viewing distance from your vessel, the game just tanks the framerate.

So now my question is; How long are we going to have to wait for you to fix this, a problem that you introduced with the latest patch?

Not necessarily a flag issue._. Same thing happens to me with a rescue contract to minmus.  Ship is landed near a kerbals heap, no flags on minmus at all.  Saved when about to lift off with kerbal in rescue vessel.  Reloaded next day after work and a bit of stutter quicly turned into 4 kerbal seconds taking over ten minutes...  Tried deleting the heap before flying rescue vessel to no avail.    Another thing that struck me as odd, i have two relays sats within a few meters of perfect stationary orbits. One 45ish degrees east of ksc, the other 160ish east of that. Now they are both 180 degrees of ksc.?? I finalized orbits just prior to the 8 day warp to minmus where i encountered this issue...  All vessels are perfectly playable except the rescue mission. 

Ok. So what we have in common is that we both have vessels landed... I thought landing on other objects in space is one of the main objectives of the game.

Now we can't do that.

Another wonderful patch...

With every patch there are new problems. I sometimes wonder how this game was allowed to be sold on the PlayStation Store.

3 hours ago, Marcos9 said:

They are aware of it.

Usually it takes up to a week then the first fix appears pretty much not commented. For the XBO Microsoft itself has a (apparently not really aware of anything) certification system which delays the release some days further than necessary Idk how Sony handles that. So expect a fix but don´t expect any announcement until end of this week I´d say.  

Edited by HUG

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.