'Start New Topic' changed?

Chel

8 hours ago, Gargamel said:

It's green now.

You're just in a spot where you're not allowed to start a new thread, ie the Main Forum Tree. 

It's green for me at the index page.  When I click it, it asks me which forum I want to post in.

Even when I'm signed out, it's green, and it takes me to the page to start a new thread.  It just warns me that a moderator will need to approve the post...  I'm gonna see if it'll even let me "post" as a guest...

Edit: Nope, can't.  Just asks you to sign up.

Edited by Geonovast

6 hours ago, Geonovast said:

It's green for me at the index page.  When I click it, it asks me which forum I want to post in.

Yeah, I noticed that too after I made my first post.  It's not a big deal, as most people won't be starting a thread from that spot anyways...  The smart forum member looks at the threads that already exist in a sub forum to see if their topic is already being discussed..... right?  ;)

3 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Still grey for me.. :(

Well..... you're a cat.....

Does it work though?   And you can obviously start new threads inside of subforums, so as long as it's not a major affect on you....   We'll pass it on up the ladder though.

14 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Well..... you're a cat.....

Does it work though?   And you can obviously start new threads inside of subforums, so as long as it's not a major affect on you....   We'll pass it on up the ladder though.

It works, how could this topic be possible if I couldn't create it? ^_^ It doesn't affect my use of the forums, only a minor visual issue

1 hour ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

unknown.png

update 

I have way more warning points than you, rep is for posers. :P
Perhaps I should start a forum game...

Edited by steve_v

6 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

unknown.png

update 

Well, it's not just the green color which is missing in the rep box, actually all the colors are off.

I probably confuse something here but I guess you once told me that you run a browser extensions like dark reader to change the appearance of the forum. So if I'm right and you still run this extension, I guess it's also causing this color change ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.