GEA [Continued] and GEAKGR (Project Discarded)

XxLedvin25xX

On 7/31/2019 at 8:51 AM, XxLedvin25xX said:

If you want to continue GEA (a somewhat popular mod) comment it here in the thread and I will contact you to achieve it.

This is Add-on Development, not Add-on Discussions or Add-on Craigslist.

create a new exclusive package for KerbalGalaxyRemaster in this case its name would be GEAKGR, where clouds would be added to planets, storms and sandstorms, improve the visual quality of atmospheres, etc.

If you wish for visuals for your remake of someone else's mod, getting someone else to write new configs for a mod full of many someone else's assets is about the bottom of the barrel. You will run into licensing issues. This is lazy.

Thanks to @Davian Lin for allowing me to use the GEA files to continue supporting the mod.

This with the implication that his permission means anything for assets that belong to other authors.

Considering the circumstances, I will unfortunately have to establish that any assets produced for Astronomer's Visual Pack are being used in this mod henceforth without permission. I request that any continuation of GEA also consider replacing any number of assets with originally crafted ones.