The Anziephus System [1.7.3]

JacobJHC

The Anziephus System [1.7.3]

More screenshots will come, but for now here's a 53 second video briefly showing each world.

What does this mod add?

The Anziephus System adds a ringed dwarf planet with rings and a fun moon system to the solar system. Anziephus and its moons reside just past Eeloo's orbit.

• Anziephus: An ringed with an enormous crater exposing some blue ice from underneath.
    • Epam: This tiny moon orbits just outside Anziephus's rings. Its small size and blue coloring suggest it was formed from debris that gave Anziephus its rings and crater. Curious indeed.
    • Ebenus: This darker colored moon sports an excellent view of the system and has high mountains and low plains to explore.
    • Eiwei: This moon seems to be all mountain. Resembling a crumpled up piece of yellow paper, this moon is the go-to destination for all the mountain lovers out there.
    • Pherph: This moon was likely captured sometime in Anziephus's past. It's vibrant color scheme doesn't fit in with the other moons, and its terrain is by far the most chaotic of the system.
  • Science Definitions
  • Surface Scatter

Known Issues

• Due to a kopernicus bug, sometimes achieving too low an altitude will make the ground invisible. It only seems to be an issue on Ebenus right now, so I recommend avoiding the yellow regions unless you're good at landing blind. If you psot this issue on any of the other worlds please post about it in this thread.

Pictures

(More to come shortly)

Spoiler

1rNjVlk.jpg

J7Y2JGB.jpg

Download

Dependencies: 

• Kopernicus

https://spacedock.info/mod/2205/The Anziephus System

All rights reserved

Thank You to @Mythical Donuts and @XenonMax for helping me with the science definitions and the terrain scatterers. I could not have done it without you! Also thank you to the Kopernicus Discord for teaching me how to make rings and providing the texture!

Edited by JacobJHC
Added new download link since SpaceDock wasn't working when I released it.

5 hours ago, GRS said:

Honestly, i got one thing...what's with that 0-6 in timeWarpAltitudeLimits ?

I've always been annoyed by not being able to timewarp under certain altitudes so all my worlds have liberating timewarp altitudes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.