For some reason ksp is stuck in the loading screen even thought it loaded

On 8/3/2019 at 6:33 AM, FabioofSpace said:

So, there is this problam I have in ksp, I don't know if it is because of mods or just some weird bug. But my game keeps loading even thought it has finished loading

Useless screengrab be useless. Log?

Just now, FabioofSpace said:

Welp,  that is what the method on how to get support said. 

Perhaps, but I'm guessing your link isn't public. Check that you can access it when signed out of dropbox.

Honestly, nothing leaps out at me as a reason for failing to load. That said, your log is full of errors, far too many for me to go through.

You'll probably have to do the time-tested "remove a few mods at a time until you find it" bit TBH. Search your log for "TypeLoadException" to see which mod .dlls are failing to load, there are plenty.
I'd start with SigmaDimensions myself as it's way, way out of date for KSP 1.7.3, followed by any others that are not marked as compatible with the current game version.

A cursory look at the messages from KSP-AVC suggests that a good number of the mods you have installed are for older versions of KSP, and I'll bet a cookie that this is the cause of your problems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.