Kerbin Mini Military - Second Release

Kerbin Mini Military
Second Release

KgZq7YU.png

Mini Aircraft Carrier

This is the Fourth Craft of a few Mini Military Craft that I plan to have in a Video at a later date.

I’ve been using SAS to help hold it upright. Ease off the runway keeping the craft between 30 and 40ms should get you to the shoreline without flipping. Easy on braking, use slight taps at first to reduce your speed. Enter the water at 20ms or under should work.
Craft File

LvUtUUm.png

Mini Battleship

This is the Fifth of a few Mini Military Craft I plan to have in a Video at a later date.

This craft is a little top heavy so keep the SAS on. I have the craft set to roll off the rear of the runway to keep it from tipping over. Keeping the craft between 30 and 40ms should get you to the shoreline safely. Ease into the water using the Q,E,A,F & D keys to get level, then full throttle to go for a cruise.
Craft File

VPdyLyX.png

Mini P38 Lightning

This is the Sixth of a few Mini Military Craft I plan to have in a Video at a later date.

The craft is coming off the side of the runway, often busting the tails on the bottom. If you ease onto the Turf liftoff could be a better chance of not losing the tails. Landing is possible without damage at very slow speeds.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not use the G key for Landing Gear, things could look really freaky! Use Action Group 3
Craft File

0Oc8Gwo.png

More Photos

Edited by Castille7

Bebe craft! Its always neat to see small things

If I have one comment, I feel the p38 middle driver nacelle thing could be plumped up a little bit with some clipped tanks to make it also more tear drop shaped. Right now it looks quite thin and starved.

6 hours ago, qzgy said:

I feel the p38 middle driver nacelle thing could be plumped up a little bit with some clipped tanks to make it also more tear drop shaped. Right now it looks quite thin and starved.

I do agree, this could be a nice improvement!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.