[1.3.x - 1.12.x Kopernicus WIP/PROTO] Far Lands, Galaxy Megaproject

Meid

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:24 PM, Spaceman.Spiff said:

Try it with the latest Kopernicus Stable and find out. 
I don’t know. But there’s no reason it shouldn’t. 

it didn't work. Kopernicus loaded fine, but it said that it couldn't load the custom planets in, so that's unfortunate.

• 8 months later...

2022 Update: I'm working on another smaller project, but if I manage to get that finished and polished nice I will continue to work on Far Lands. I've currently been having a lot of issues with Kopernicus at large distances so I'm waiting on release-69 of that to come out which should hopefully fix the stock jank. Khnum is looking really good so far though, and Khepri plans are nearly finished.

screenshot273.png

• 3 weeks later...

Im on 1.8.1 and its not working? am I downloading it wrong? Ok I just realized I need to add an explanation. I unzipped the Farlands-Core folder and put the Celestials, and the plugin data folder into the game data folder. I have KSP on V 1.8.1 and kopericous, modual manger, and modularflightindicator are set to the version im using. If you can respond soon that would be super appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Sky Kerman
Explanation.

• 3 months later...

Hey, i installed the mod, but it dosent work. i dont know if im missing something. i downloaded the farlands core, but nothing appears. i check the file only to see that kerbol is the only celestial. if you can show me how or something. it would help alot. thanks!

On 4/20/2022 at 9:34 PM, NathlessOne said:

Hey, i installed the mod, but it dosent work. i dont know if im missing something. i downloaded the farlands core, but nothing appears. i check the file only to see that kerbol is the only celestial. if you can show me how or something. it would help alot. thanks!

Mod isn't finished yet. The core just adds some modfications to the stock sun, and adds files required for the rest of the mod. It states that on the github page for the download.  Unfortunately I have been negligent in the development of this mod, and want to finish other projects, as well as generally being preoccipied with school.

• 1 month later...

Mod isn't finished yet. The core just adds some modfications to the stock sun, and adds files required for the rest of the mod. It states that on the github page for the download.  Unfortunately I have been negligent in the development of this mod, and want to finish other projects, as well as generally being preoccipied with school.

When is it gonna be finished?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.