Engines not gimballing

Seemingly randomly, my rockets are tipping over. As far as I can tell, I changed nothing, and this rocket that would fly fine before, now tips over my after launch. Any ideas what could be happening?

https://imgur.com/a/dVXZ3B4

Mod list:
https://imgur.com/a/Cmz2yFT

EDIT: The problem now appears to be that engines, stock and mod, with the gimbal free and all actuators on, aren't gimballing. Any idea what could cause this?

Edited by dlrk

Does it do this when you fly it manually?

Does the engine gimbal? I'm on my phone so the video is tiny but it didn't look like it. Also I see no other control surfaces.

Also the center of mass looks a bit low. It may be just responding to aerodynamics the same way a dart thrown backwards would.

Speaking of darts thrown backwards, unless one of your mods makes fairings invisible that rocket has a LOT of drag.

Yep, same when I fly it manually. The engine should gimbal, but it doesn't seem like it. So, I'm thinking some bug popped up preventing gimballing. I was doing this in a KRASH sim, so it's wire frame, but the fairings there.

You appear to have AECS motion suppressor.  That mod will disable gimbaling if there's no throttle applied, so maybe there's some kind of issue going on with that.  If you remove that mod, does it fix the issue?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.