[1.8.1] Real Exoplanets v0.9.6 [04/03/2020]

Andi K.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 10:27 PM, DaBakonAder said:

I’ve been using this in 1.12.2, and it’s worked fine. I do have one question: can you try and add blueshift compatibility?

How do you get the visuals to work in 1.12.2? Are you using RSS or are you in stock?

On 11/17/2021 at 8:04 AM, Grond said:

How do you get the visuals to work in 1.12.2? Are you using RSS or are you in stock?

I’m in stockish, I’m using the stock planets but I also have OPM and I don’t use the visuals because my computer isn’t good enough to use them 

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2021 at 8:27 AM, DaBakonAder said:

I’ve been using this in 1.12.2, and it’s worked fine. I do have one question: can you try and add blueshift compatibility?

I may try it out as well..i will download it via ckan and my KSP version is 1.12.3 

Hopefully it will not crash my game! and my save! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have installed REX over RSS in ksp 1.12.3, so far didn´t note anything strange, but I have not reached the REX planets yet, so the only thing that I can see is that in map view, planets look normal, no noticeable graphic glitches, but I don´t know about the mechanics of the planets or anything else related, any experience about it?

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Having issues after installing this mod. Game gets stuck on the black loading screen. Game worked perfectly fine before.

Folders nested in GameData folder (bolded mods are new since last launch): 

000_ClickThroughBlocker
001_ToolbarControl

B9PartSwitch
BetterTimeWarpContinued-2.3.13
BoulderCo
Community ResourcePack
CyroTanks
DeployableEngines
DynamicBatteryStorage
EditorExtensionsRedux
Extras
FarFutureTechnologies
HeatControl
Kopernicus-1.12.1-139
NearFutureAeronautics
NearFutureContruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureExploration
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
Outer-Planets-Mod-2.2.10
Parallax_StockTextures
PlanetShine
RealExoplanets
REX-Textures
SCANsat
Scatterer
ScattererAtmosphereCache
SpaceDust
Squad
SquadExpsansion
StationPartsExpansionRedux
StockWaterfallEffects
SVTv2.2.0
SystemHeat
Waterfall
WildBlueIndustries

Log (Page crashes if I paste here sorry): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rjNHp0zGLCTNO7wCQ3BK4VqHELB64Ovz/view?usp=sharing 

Edited by WillTFB
Forgor to bold

@Noah Foloni

Hey

I was reading one of your earlier posts, and i couldn't help but see that you were playing this mod with no visuals because your computer wasn't good enough. May i please know your specs?

This mod looks an absolute banger, shame my potato probs cant run it :(

Thank you :)

On 10/27/2022 at 5:55 PM, Superluminal Gremlin said:

@Noah Foloni

Hey

I was reading one of your earlier posts, and i couldn't help but see that you were playing this mod with no visuals because your computer wasn't good enough. May i please know your specs?

This mod looks an absolute banger, shame my potato probs cant run it :(

Thank you :)

It was a laptop from 2014 with a 4 core I3, 8 gigs of ram, and integrated graphics

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, yongamer311 said:

por que cuando pongo el mod, el ksp carga asta la parte final de carga y luego se cierra solo?

“Why when I put the mod, the ksp loads up to the final part of the charge and then closes by itself?”

Please include an English translation when posting out side the “International” sub forums.   

15 hours ago, yongamer311 said:

por que cuando pongo el mod, el ksp carga asta la parte final de carga y luego se cierra solo?

Hola. Con suerte puedo hablar español :D. El mod en su estado actual es muy viejo. Hace mucho tiempo que no lo actualizo. Me imagino que no funciona con tu versión de KSP, o las versiones de otros mods que usas. Recomiendo que no uses este mod antes de que yo lo actualice otra vez.

Si realmente querés jugar con el mod, deberías usarlo con la versión 1.81 de KSP. Lanzá el juego con solo REX y sus dependencias, y ve si todavía sale ese error.

Y para mis amigos que no hablan español:

Spoiler

Hi. Luckily I can speak Spanish. The mod in its current state is very old. I haven't updated it in a while. I imagine that it doesn't work with your version of KSP, or with the versions of other mods you use. I recommend that you don't use this mod until I update it again.

If you really want to play with the mod, you should use it with version 1.81 of KSP. Launch the game with just REX and its dependencies, and see if that error still comes up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.