What Should I Do A Collab On?

So, what should I make a collab on? I had an idea of doing a collab on solar system exploration, in which every person would work together in a new stock sandbox (or maybe career) save to send missions to every planet and moon in the kerbol system. I'm sure if that would be a good idea for a collab though, so that's why I am asking.

Well seeing as you guys on pc have  robotic parts now, how about a transformer. Each person needs to build 1 piece each to put together to form a huge transformer /robot of some kind and each piece needs to be some form of usable craft  ie car, plane, tank etc.before transformation.

Bonus respect if each individual piece /craft can also transform into A small transformer/robot before assembly of the huge robot.

Could be a good challenge or a pc melter, lol

Edited by mikey117

Collaboration Space Station is a popular one. Each collaborator designs and builds a module, launches it, and docks with the rest of the station. It's fun because the parts you build will actually encounter and interact with other people's work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.