Community Caveman Jool 5 mission

On 6/20/2020 at 3:59 PM, ManEatingApe said:

Calling all cave dwellers...

@QF9E @LittleBitMore @Space Nerd @JAFO @Mr. Peabody @sevenperforce

Any interest in attempting a reboot of this challenge, with new even more fiendish difficulty?
(CommNet on & limited probe control)

@IncongruousGoat @Jacke @dvader @Muetdhiver @Pds314

Veteran Jool 5 cave dwellers are also encouraged to either participate directly, or provide sage advice, tips & tricks
and generally help out.

This is an open invitation, anyone at all is totally welcome to volunteer (even if not mentioned here).
So far the list contains myself and an enthusiastic @EveMaster ...

Thanks for the invite, but I am going to have to decline. My interest in KSP comes and goes (like everything else in my life) and at the moment I am more interested in doing other things.

On 6/20/2020 at 6:59 AM, ManEatingApe said:

<snip>

I might fly one or two of the assembly missions, but no more than that. The original caveman Jool 5 was fun, but I've got other projects I'm working on right now and, like others here, my interest in KSP is currently in a waning phase.

Edited by IncongruousGoat

• 4 weeks later...

Fellow cave-dwellers, you may find it amusing to know that our mission has been preserved for posterity as part of the GitHub Arctic Code Vault.

Our craft designs and save files have been transferred to film, then buried under hundreds of meters of permafrost, above the Arctic circle.

Ten thousand years from now, some very confused archaeologists will marvel at our antics. :)

Edited by ManEatingApe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.