"Remaining in ascent" being spammed.

At a guess, you're running out of memory. I''ve never seen that message before and am not very well versed in most of your mods, but at a guess I'd say anything you have installed that does any kind of automated control of he ship is suspect. It's like it's trying to tell you how long until you've reached orbit or space, and it can't.

You're right it's MechJeb. I had console up while enabling ascent guidance and saw the message being spammed. And I can trigger it. Hm. I wonder if it's not liking JNSQ? With the 2x rescale. Edit: No I think it's an old module manager config im using to apply MJ to all probes. Edit2: Nope...hmm.

Edited by Motokid600

Do you have "Verbose Logging" enabled in your game settings? It can be found in the "General " tab on the right side. If it is enabled, turn it off and the "Remaining in Ascent" log spam should stop.

The missing icon is from "Kerbal Actuators". Cannot find a forum thread to this one, I guess it's part of a collection of mods made by @Angel-125? At least, here is the github link:

https://github.com/Angel-125/KerbalActuators/releases

Interesting. Ill try that, ty. Edit: That worked. Strange. I guess somethings changed in the past few years. Ive always had an output_log being generated. Used to go in KSP_64_Data. So I guess with the verbose logging option something changed. Because ive always had MJ as well. But ty so much! I never would've guessed that was the issue.

Edited by Motokid600

58 minutes ago, Motokid600 said:

I guess somethings changed in the past few years. Ive always had an output_log being generated. Used to go in KSP_64_Data. So I guess with the verbose logging option something changed. Because ive always had MJ as well. But ty so much! I never would've guessed that was the issue.

The output_log is still generated even without this option but since 1.4 it's saved in a different location, at least on windows PCs. Since you posted your log already, I guess you found it anyway ;)

Not sure if MJ changed, I don't use it...but I've peaked into the source code and found the part which prints out this log entry, locked behind the "verbose" option ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.